NEW Welcome Ad

Collapse

Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The hybrids are coming! The hybrids are coming!

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The hybrids are coming! The hybrids are coming!

New NIU Police Cruiser
    Caution and worry never accomplished anything.

How am I supposed to pick up chicks in THAT?!

Comment

Could be worse. You could be stuck with this...

"The secret to enjoying your job, is to have a hobby you really hate."
      -Calvin, from Calvin & Hobbes

Comment

God, I hope they got that on a drug seizure.
        Caution and worry never accomplished anything.

Comment

Technology is great; as a nerd I am all for it. But the ugliness is uncalled for. There is no reason for it!
          Relax, the handcuffs are tight because they're new. They'll stretch out after you wear them for a while.

Comment

Old news around here...

The Sheriff's Department in my county has been using them, both marked and unmarked for over a year. It's the funniest thing in the world to see people drive like #**holes right next those cars, and all of a sudden, the thing is lit up like a Christmas Tree...

Comment

I just hope they have let the local Fire Department know they have these hybrids. They pose significant challenges for rescues, due to high voltages, battery acids and locations, etc.
              How do I knw? I'm a Volle. Fire Fighter.
              "A man who has nothing which he cares about more than he does about his personal safety is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the existing of better men than himself."
              John Stuart Mill

Comment

Hybrids would be great for detective and staff cars. They would save a lot of money.
                "Life's tough, it's tougher if you're stupid." John Wayne

Comment

Wouldn't using those vehicles alienate the taller officers? I know I could use some more leg room in my crown vic, let alone one of those go karts... I guess the scientists didn't have the guy who's 6'4" in mind when they were trying to develop a resource saving machine
                  Still leading the team in PIMs, the fans are calling me a goon.
                  --------------------
                  This is Papa Bear. Put out an APB for a male suspect, driving a... car of some sort, heading in the direction of, uh, you know, that place that sells chili. Suspect is hatless. Repeat, hatless.

Comment

Originally posted by greenlead
                    Technology is great; as a nerd I am all for it. But the ugliness is uncalled for. There is no reason for it!

Yeah! Why do all hybrids have to look like a Star Trek junkie designed them. I understand most have to be smaller in size due the lack of HP and torque but damn. The only good looking one is the Civic because it looks like the other Civics.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2219 users online. 85 members and 2134 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X