300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting closer and closer

I'm getting closer and closer to becoming a LEO! It has always been my dream. I have been further now then I have been when I applied in the past. I am one of only 5 out of 40 that passed the oral board, and I am being moved on to the poly/background phase this week. I have a really good feeling about getting hired, since they are hiring up to 5, and it just so happens that 5 of us passed. I am however a little bit worried about the poly, not because I have something to hide, but because I have heard horror stories about truthful people failing the poly. I have nothing to hide, and will be truthful with every answer, but it definately is a concern of mine. This is a reserve position btw, but regardless, it's still LE and my foot in the door. I am pretty impressed with the dept because their FTO program is identical to the full time LEO standards. This is a big plus with me. Any tips or advice.... just send em my way! Thanks.

Tell the examiner in advance that this job is very important to you, and you are very nervious. A good examiner will be able to seperate your nerviousness from any indications of deceit. Also, give something in writing about your concerns to whoever is in charge of your B.I. - before the test!
    Good Luck
    "A man who has nothing which he cares about more than he does about his personal safety is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the existing of better men than himself."
    John Stuart Mill

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2371 users online. 145 members and 2226 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X