Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Accident: being charged with 12500(a) california vehicle code. Need help!!!

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welpe
    replied
    You mean people actually lie about military service? Why would they do such a thing?

Monty

Leave a comment:

• mait129
    replied
    Naw... this kid was just posting to get a rise out of us...
    He was full of sh*t. He said he got seriously injured in combat last year in the corps and was discharged april 7 2003.

The Corps wouldn't do that. They keep you on active duty for rehab and once your rehab is over they discharge you. They have to they are responsible for your health care if you're injured while on active duty... Plus he couldn't tell me the basic info on bootcamp when asked.

Leave a comment:

• Darth Choke
    replied
    I haven't read every post on this thread but...

Just because other party wasn't CITED doesn't mean he wasn't found at fault...

The violation did not happen in the officer's presence, hence he can't cite for the cause of the accident.

That does not mean the collision report did not find him as the primary cause of the collision.

Were you cited AT the scene for 12500? probably not, officer didn't see you driving. If he did what he was supposed to he submitted the ticket to the courts as a "to be filed" and asked for the misdemeanor of "unlicensed driver" to be filed against you...

I dunno man...

just learn from it and move on bro

Leave a comment:

• archer0830
    replied
    Originally posted by Pedalin'Cop
    Naw boys......I smell some serious B.S. here.
    I think most people do. Even if it is a troll who cares. Makes for some interesting conversations.

Leave a comment:

• Pedalin'Cop
    replied
    Naw boys......I smell some serious B.S. here.

Leave a comment:

• mait129
    replied
    Originally posted by archer0830
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh....ummmmmmmmmmm.....fourty two.
    You liked that one archer? I love when then they can't answer the basic questions that every jarhead like myself has burnt into their minds from the first day of bootcamp.

It took him long enough to look up bravo and 1077 from the internet..

Leave a comment:

• Welpe
    replied
    Originally posted by Curt581
    Kirch wins the round for ID'ing this one first. Good eye, buddy.

I took a look at that troll site when it was posted. The "Biohazard" name sure fits the profile. It's time to put this little girlie-troll on 'ignore'.
    Good point...the "wannabe hacker" spelling of the name betrays that. I'm sorry I didn't pick it up sooner.

Leave a comment:

• Curt581
    replied
    Originally posted by kirch
    Is anyone else starting to think this is one of those raiders alluded to in another thread?
    Kirch wins the round for ID'ing this one first. Good eye, buddy.

I took a look at that troll site when it was posted. The "Biohazard" name sure fits the profile. It's time to put this little girlie-troll on 'ignore'.

Leave a comment:

• squad51
    replied
    Originally posted by bi0h4z4rd
    retdetsgt:

I really doubt you people are cops, with the exception of a few who have been polite, you people act like some high school/college bitches who like to flame other users for asking for help.
    If you or anyone here is a PO, I am ashamed to call myself an American Citizen. You guys haven't listened to **** I said and just enjoy trying to talk down to me because you have no one else to do it to.

I'm not replying to this thead anymore, Moderators may close this please. Thabnks to those who were somewhat humane, polite and helpful.

Damn found out again...well guys the gig is up..he knows....YOu are so right not one of us are cops...not a one. Well we All might as well pack it in and find a new conspiracy to perpetuate.

Leave a comment:

• ptcop531
    replied
    Without growing up a bit, he will not have much of a career as a cop.
    He does not appear to have what it takes right now, But I thank him for his service in the Marine Corp to the greatest country in the world..

Leave a comment:

• Welpe
    replied

Your stupid *** comment

... you people act like some high school/college bitches...
    Oh the irony of it all! And you wonder why people aren't tripping over each other to answer your questions?

Leave a comment:

• mait129
    replied
    Hey man, not for nothing if you can't handle this and are getting upset over a few comments written by people you don't know and that are on a computer..

well just wait until you're in FTO and mess up and see what kind of new ******* your FTO will chew you or make fun of you in front of the victims at the call you're on....and then tell everybody else on the shift what kind of srew up you are, and have them make fun of you until they get another trainee to rag on. Because it does and will happen to you.

As far as us not being cops because we are not polite. When is the last time you did a ride along on an innercity beat and have seen a polite cop. It's our job to be suspicious, and once you become LEO you become suspicious of everything everyone says to you even your loved ones. So get use to it.

Leave a comment:

• bi0h4z4rd
    replied
    retdetsgt:
    Thanks for the compliment I guess. To you and others, I'm not looking for sympathy on ANYTHING!!! I came here for advice.
    I don't care about my license being expired or the address being different. I don't make excuses for it either.
    All I care about is Why I'm going to court for my license being expired ONE DAY LATE and WHAT WILL HAPPEN.

Also, stop assuming I'm whining and complaining. I accept my responsibility and am willing to pay the price for it, just because I said I wasn't notified, doesn't mean I am making excuses. Please get this out of your head, Sir, I'd appreciate it.

Also, I never said I was going 10-15mph. The speed limit was 25. I was going 20-30mph.
    How fast I was going has NOTHING to do with anything. It's the time from when he ran the stop sign to when I saw him in the middle of the intersection.

And yes, my license is renewed.

Frank Booth:
    Thank you.

ViceSgt:
    Stop acting like an ***.
    Dude,

Just man up, stop whining, go to court with a valid license & that should be the end of it. Stop whinmpering like a little girl.
    1. Your stupid *** comment has nothing to do with how I never got a ticket but instead a notice to appear in court. Asking for help too, "What do you think will happen?" gives you no right to think you can talk one up on me.
    2. Where or how I was injured gave you no reason to talk ****.

I really doubt you people are cops, with the exception of a few who have been polite, you people act like some high school/college bitches who like to flame other users for asking for help.
    If you or anyone here is a PO, I am ashamed to call myself an American Citizen. You guys haven't listened to **** I said and just enjoy trying to talk down to me because you have no one else to do it to.

I'm not replying to this thead anymore, Moderators may close this please. Thabnks to those who were somewhat humane, polite and helpful.

Leave a comment:

• ptcop531
    replied
    Yeah, What he said!!

Leave a comment:

• ViceSgt
    replied
    Curt581:
    I never got a ticket, just told to appear at court. What do you think will happen?

mait129:
    I was injured pretty severely and my discharge date was April 7th, last year.
    Dude,

Just man up, stop whining, go to court with a valid license & that should be the end of it. Stop whinmpering like a little girl.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2734 users online. 159 members and 2575 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X