300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man Dies After Being Maced

That is what the Columbus Ohio News Media are saying after CPD officers responded to a fight call in a low rent "seniors" building on the east side of Columbus. Officers told one subject to move away from a gun or slide the gun towards them and when he either did not or hesitated he was maced with pepper spray.
    The media interviewed a manager of the building who said the guy was a great resident and caused no problems. No Media has yet to mention the criminal record of the 51 yr old that dates back to the 80's for everything from drugs to theft to criminal damagaging.
    His breathing problems where probably caused by hs drug smoking and use for the past two decades or more.
    Should responding officers shot him to make media happier ???????

I wonder why it is that the media always reports that everyone that cops kill are "just starting to get their life together"?
    "Life's tough, it's tougher if you're stupid." John Wayne

Comment

I knew this would rile you guys and watch the old fart stuff he was 51 and that's about our age group kids !!!!!!
      Last edited by Bodie; 03-04-2004, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bodie
        I knew this would rile you guys and watch the old fart stuff he was 51 and that's about our age group kids !!!!!!
        Heh, heh, I was thinking about phrasing it, "The KID was just getting his life together?", but that would give too much away....
        "Life's tough, it's tougher if you're stupid." John Wayne

Comment

Hey Gang,I'm 60.Doesn't bother me.Seems like responsibility for one's actions is dying,or has died in this country.Don't know ALL the details: but: subject is in close proximity to a firearm.Officer who seems to be justified in blowing the "old fart" away,attempts to use a non-lethal weapon. The "old fart" who reportedly smoked for years,was a drug user,dies.Wonderful life style choices!! Guess those were the cop's fault.Probably won't happen in my lifetime,but some day the media might discover that you can't have it both ways. Box score: Cops-1 Old Farts-0.

Comment

If he wasn't being stupid he would not have been sprayed. Its just that simple. Oh yeah while I'm thinking about...SCREW THE MEDIA!
            The only thing we have to fear is change itself.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6937 users online. 258 members and 6679 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X