300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• employment possibilities

I am currently seeking employment with a LE agency. I know there was mention of sites that give pay and benefits per agency on here, does anyone know those sites? I went topolicepay but was unable tof igure out how to navigate that site. thanks guys, been a while since ive been on here.

Yeah.. I would like to get my hands on a few sites like that myself..

Comment

have you pulled up the agencies here on Officer.com. It lists every agency in the world, their websites and hiring info.
      The Shield

Comment

yeah i checked those out, but i was looking for a table comparison or something similar... thanks anyway...

oh havent been on for a long time, wanna thank prowriter and sgt jack again for their input on my hiring process with MSP, unfortunately the tests are frozen and i have yet to test, financial problems with the department i assume.

Comment

I visited alot of LEA sites. The pay rate for entrant level officer (Academy/cadets) in in low to mid 30's...then, pay raise of about 2-3% a year. But, some agencies pay in low 40's for experienced officers.

For Sgt's, the pay rate starts in around mid 40's. However some agencies do have additional bonuses based on years of service, education and other special skills the officer demonstrates.
          Better to sweat in the gym than to bleed on the street

Comment

Not a cop....but I think the most useful sites for salary info are
            www.policepay.net
            (Click on DATABASE in the top right corner, choose how you want the departments sorted, choose the department you wish to view and click WAGE SCHEDULES) and....
            http://www.trooperpay.net
            (Choose the state you want to view and click WAGE SCHEDULES).
            The sites also have most recent union contracts (in most cases) along with employee counts, etc.
            Hope this helps
            The best revenge is a good life.

Comment

Your PolicePay.net link doesn't work for me at least, anyone else having this problem?
              “The Blue Book says we've got to go out and it doesn't say a damn thing about having to come back.”

-Captain Patrick Etheridge, U.S Life Saving Service

Comment

Sorry...
                Try this...
                http://www.policepay.net
                The best revenge is a good life.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9785 users online. 321 members and 9464 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X