Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you hate it when criminals are portrayed as good people in movies or tv shows?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you hate it when criminals are portrayed as good people in movies or tv shows?

I do. Movies glorifying armed robbers. I'd like to see the makers of those movies get held up in an armed robbery. Then they may learn to not make those movies anymore.

Not in the slightest. I don't expend energy worrying or getting angry about something that matters not at all
    The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

Originally posted by Something_awesome View Post
      Do you hate it when criminals are portrayed as good people in movies or tv shows? I do. Movies glorifying armed robbers.
      I have learned to differentiate between the fantasy world (movies, television, and fiction novels and the real world (normal, everyday life). I take the movies and television shows for what they are, which is entertainment.
      I'd like to see the makers of those movies get held up in an armed robbery. Then they may learn to not make those movies anymore.
      You would wish someone to be the victim of a violent crime, simply because he or she expresses their creativity and capitalizes on it to make an honest living?

Maybe you should mention your feelings during an interview or psychological exam. Unless you're twelve or thirteen years old, and then I would hope that you can grow out of it before acting on your feelings.

“This life’s hard, but it’s harder if you’re stupid.”

George V. Higgins--The Friends of Eddie Coyle

Comment

nahhh....theyre just movies.
        "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
        The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
        sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
        Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

I do. Movies glorifying armed robbers. I'd like to see the makers of those movies get held up in an armed robbery. Then they may learn to not make those movies anymore.
          Easy fella. Simmer down, walk back into reality and take a deep breath.

When I play GTA5 on my Xbox 1 I often kill cops so I can get away.

In real life I don't.

When I watch the Soprano's on HBO, I'm rooting for Tony.

In real life I don't.

The point here, is you need to separate real life from pretend. No one gives a damn about what happens in a movie. It's baffling you'd wish violence on those whom make entertainment. Good grief.

Comment

Jeez, sometimes I feel like I live in a fantasy world.. Or maybe that's just cause I was watching Inception

Comment

Doesn't bother me at all. Hell, you really can't have a decent flic without some bad guys in it.

Comment

Grow up. Movies aren't real life. And yes, I like the sympathetic characters no matter which side they're on. You aren't a real American if you didn't root for Burt Reynolds to outrun the sheriff or for the Duke boys to send Rosco's car into a hay bale.
                Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

Then again, if it is Quentin Tarantino, I wouldn't really care a lot what you did to him lol.

“This life’s hard, but it’s harder if you’re stupid.”

George V. Higgins--The Friends of Eddie Coyle

Comment

93f77101b63419c4438fa2d16a98fec6.jpg

Hated Robinhood

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan View Post
                      Easy fella. Simmer down, walk back into reality and take a deep breath.

When I play GTA5 on my Xbox 1 I often kill cops so I can get away.

In real life I don't.

When I watch the Soprano's on HBO, I'm rooting for Tony.

In real life I don't.

The point here, is you need to separate real life from pretend. No one gives a damn about what happens in a movie. It's baffling you'd wish violence on those whom make entertainment. Good grief.

Yeah, and how the hell could you have had three, count em, three Godfather movies without Michael Corleone?

Comment

I mean, have you seen Heat with Robert De Niro and Al Pacino along with other assorted good actors acting their butts off. Now that was cinematography done right!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by LA DEP View Post
                            Not in the slightest. I don't expend energy worrying or getting angry about something that matters not at all
                            ^^^^^ I know the difference between real life and entertainment.

What does pizz me off is the way Correctional Officers are portrayed in movies
                            Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
                              ^^^^^ I know the difference between real life and entertainment.

What does pizz me off is the way Correctional Officers are portrayed in movies
                              I hate the The Last Castle.......total misrepresentation of the USDB.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9098 users online. 393 members and 8705 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X