Clear All

• CCCSD
    replied
    In Mexifornia it's Englicanish.

Leave a comment:

• bpd303
    replied
    Originally posted by FireCop203 View Post
    Neither....central Alabama originally. If I was from CA, I'd have to learn span itch to get by. Or is it messy can? I'm so confused.
    In Arkansas it's Spanglish.

Leave a comment:

• FireCop203
    replied
    Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
    South Calinky, or North Calinky?
    Neither....central Alabama originally. If I was from CA, I'd have to learn span itch to get by. Or is it messy can? I'm so confused.

Leave a comment:

• PhilipCal
    replied
    Originally posted by reils49 View Post
    Troop, I'm still getting over the fact that our brothers in blue from "down there" could read, let alone write coherent responses to this thread.
    Damn, I just love surprising folks.

Leave a comment:

• reils49
    replied
    Originally posted by swat_op506 View Post
    Funny as this topic is, a good friend of mine and Captain at a large nearby department, was in Philadelphia last week making some kind of LE presentation.
    He is pure Alabama country, and talks like it as well.
    While at a restaurant in downtown Philly, a waiter asked him if he was from.... AUSTRALIA!!!!
    That's not funny. I am born and raised in NYS, not to be confused with NYC. I had a lady recently ask me if my accent was from Texas? I said no, I am from about an hour north of here, slow down, heres your coupon.

Leave a comment:

• reils49
    replied
    Originally posted by Rettroop View Post
    Gee guys thanks for making me feel comfortable on a cop website. Maybe we need to start a North/South section so all you hating bastages can spew your venom. I'm hurt, I'm offended and I have feelings dammit! ������
    Troop, I'm still getting over the fact that our brothers in blue from "down there" could read, let alone write coherent responses to this thread.

Leave a comment:

• swat_op506
    replied
    Funny as this topic is, a good friend of mine and Captain at a large nearby department, was in Philadelphia last week making some kind of LE presentation.
    He is pure Alabama country, and talks like it as well.
    While at a restaurant in downtown Philly, a waiter asked him if he was from.... AUSTRALIA!!!!

Leave a comment:

• FireCop203
    replied
    Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
    Troop...................we (unlike our OP) know that things are different up north than they are down south but we also know the brotherhood transcends the Mason-Dixon line.

If you come out west of the Mississippi we do things different yet BUT we all know better than to go to Cali.......
    I'm west of the Mississippi myself, but I had sense enough to stop in Oklahoma.

Leave a comment:

• CCCSD
    replied
    Two lefts make a wight...

Leave a comment:

• Dinosaur32
    replied
    I thought in Cali you only had lefts.

Leave a comment:

• CCCSD
    replied
    Yeah Iowa. In Cali we actually have rights...

Leave a comment:

• Iowa #1603
    replied
    Originally posted by Rettroop View Post
    Gee guys thanks for making me feel comfortable on a cop website. Maybe we need to start a North/South section so all you hating bastages can spew your venom. I'm hurt, I'm offended and I have feelings dammit! ������
    Troop...................we (unlike our OP) know that things are different up north than they are down south but we also know the brotherhood transcends the Mason-Dixon line.

If you come out west of the Mississippi we do things different yet BUT we all know better than to go to Cali.......

Leave a comment:

• Rettroop
    replied
    Gee guys thanks for making me feel comfortable on a cop website. Maybe we need to start a North/South section so all you hating bastages can spew your venom. I'm hurt, I'm offended and I have feelings dammit! 😩

Leave a comment:

• CCCSD
    replied
    [QUOTE=swat_op506;3813126]

Stay the fu*K, I say,
    stay the fu*k Out of my South, boy.[/QUOTE

POTY

Leave a comment:

• Iowa #1603
    replied
    Originally posted by hemicop View Post
    If the OP is that sensitive over not getting the responses he was hoping for, he must be a "thrill" on the street........
    I actually didn't read him as a current cop anyway.........................

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6315 users online. 249 members and 6066 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X