300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gerndtler View Post
    I was looking for a real answer not just someones feathers getting ruffled over a question.
    You are getting real answers.

From a variety of seasoned officers from various areas of the contry.

If you don't like the answers you are getting here -------------maybe you should go somewhere where the people will answer questions they way you want them answered instead of telling you the truth
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Okay and this is more of the term I was looking for, sorry, "brother in blue". I just wanted to see others opinions of others to see how fabricated their opinion on the southern departments are. I want to thank everyone who actually took the time to really try and answer the question. While other people in this thread weren't needed. I mean you really needed to comment I was looking for a real answer not just someones feathers getting ruffled over a question.

Uhh, you err greatly if you think I got my feathers ruffled. YOU don't have that capability. In the event you stay long enough to increase your post count, you'll begin (I hope) to understand this. When, either YOU or I , or ANYONE puts something in a post, it's pretty much up for grabs.

Your offering is going to responded to pretty much as an individual poster wishes or desires. It's entirely possible that you won't like all of the replies you receive. Apparently, you didn't like mine. At the end of the day, I don't intend to lose ANY sleep over your lack of enthusiasm for my reply.

And you offended person, should lose no sleep over mine. Seems at the end of the day, you're the one who got his feather's ruffled. You really shouldn't allow me to do that.

Comment

Your asinine question is the one we responded to. You really think that's THE BIGGEST issue? You've been watching too much TV. It appears that your main concern is being let off for violations that would get you cited/arrested in most other places. If that's your idea of a great cop shop, you ARE an idiot.

The job is Protecting and Serving THE PUBLIC, not you or your ego.

I'm done with you. Take your shine is and go home.

WTF is with the applicants these days?
        Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

And we now await his indignant and offended reply.

Comment

Okay and this is more of the term I was looking for, sorry, "brother in blue". I just wanted to see others opinions of others to see how fabricated their opinion on the southern departments are. I want to thank everyone who actually took the time to really try and answer the question. While other people in this thread weren't needed. I mean you really needed to comment I was looking for a real answer not just someones feathers getting ruffled over a question.

Comment

Dear OP, keep yo *** up north. We don't want you.
              I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

I think your biggest problem is learning the language we "southerners" speak.

Comment

Originally posted by FireCop203 View Post
                  I think your biggest problem is learning the language we "southerners" speak.
                  South Calinky, or North Calinky?

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
                    Preserving for later-------------------

Yep.......................he deleted
                    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

Comment

Originally posted by TheTick
                      **** no guys. I already bought Baby Huey a bus pass.

He's all yours now.
                      Shhhheeettt, we'll just direct the bus into Mexeeecoo.
                      I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

If the OP is that sensitive over not getting the responses he was hoping for, he must be a "thrill" on the street........

Comment

Stay the fu*K, I say,
                          stay the fu*k Out of my South, boy.
                          SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
                          SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

Comment

Originally posted by hemicop View Post
                            If the OP is that sensitive over not getting the responses he was hoping for, he must be a "thrill" on the street........
                            I actually didn't read him as a current cop anyway.........................

Comment

[QUOTE=swat_op506;3813126]

Stay the fu*K, I say,
                              stay the fu*k Out of my South, boy.[/QUOTE

POTY

Comment

Gee guys thanks for making me feel comfortable on a cop website. Maybe we need to start a North/South section so all you hating bastages can spew your venom. I'm hurt, I'm offended and I have feelings dammit! 😩

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7121 users online. 329 members and 6792 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X