300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sovereign, constitutionalist

How do you deal with these guys, I hope the majority of them are not as bad as the youtuber ones.
    your beliefs don't make you a better person, your behavior does

I had one a few months back, stopped him for speeding. He did the whole "i'm not operating, i'm traveling", "if i'm not being arrested I should be free to go". Arrested him for Fail to Display DL. He didn't give me too many problems, just kept asking what authority I had and if DPS (highway patrol) knew I was running traffic on their highways.
    And maybe remind the few, if ill of us they speak. That we are all that stands, between the monsters and the weak.

Comment

I have noticed half the ones I have seen on youtube don't seem to know the "laws" they say protect their activities.

Comment

Many hate the police as much as Black Lives Matter.
        What is Perseverance?
        -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
        -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
        -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

I've come into contact with quite a few while working. All of them have been very aggressive, so be prepared and have someone back you up. Until you have back up I'd suggest just talking to them and acting like you're interested in their nut job opinion on thing (it gets their guard down).

Comment

Well I personally don't have to worry about it at all just yet, still in applicant part of being LEO. These guys just seem like the need to be watched type.

Comment

EVERYONE needs to be watched...

Comment

True, these guys just strike me as a little above and beyond your normal stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Sj111296 View Post
                  True, these guys just strike me as a little above and beyond your normal stop.
                  You guys need to know constitutional law to deal with these guys. If you read natural law/rights as referenced in the DOI you could understand where they were coming from. You could handle them. This problem exists due to your lack of knowledge. I'm not siding with sovereigns get that straight but there are laws on the books that are not consistent with natural law that trumps positive man made laws. I am a constitutionalist and understand the basis for this thought pattern.

Constitutionalism is the idea, often associated with the political theories of John Locke and the "founders" of the American republic, and equated with the concept of regula iuris, the "Rule of Law", that government can and should be legally limited in its powers, and that its authority depends on enforcing these limitations. The following links and documents explore this concept in more detail.

Comment

Originally posted by SGTWILKS View Post
                    You guys need to know constitutional law to deal with these guys. If you read natural law/rights as referenced in the DOI you could understand where they were coming from. You could handle them. This problem exists due to your lack of knowledge. I'm not siding with sovereigns get that straight but there are laws on the books that are not consistent with natural law that trumps positive man made laws. I am a constitutionalist and understand the basis for this thought pattern.

Constitutionalism is the idea, often associated with the political theories of John Locke and the "founders" of the American republic, and equated with the concept of regula iuris, the "Rule of Law", that government can and should be legally limited in its powers, and that its authority depends on enforcing these limitations. The following links and documents explore this concept in more detail.
                    Do you have the links? I'm interested

Comment

Yes when i get to my lap top ill post links

Comment

Don't forget the link to the flag store. I hear there's a sale on Admiralty Flags...

Comment

I actually have an Admiralty Flag. 48 stars and gold fringe around 3 sides. I believe it is also a maritime flag. I see them in vfw halls some people think it is used to signal martial law. Natural laws are rights to hunt and forage for food when hungry, drink from streams when thirsty. The right of self defence and protection of property. The right to take a wife and procreate. The right to life liberty and pursuit of happiness.

Comment

Originally posted by Sj111296 View Post
                            How do you deal with these guys, I hope the majority of them are not as bad as the youtuber ones.
                            Ask, tell make. Same as anybody else. They are often willing to fight for their beliefs, which I can respect, so it comes to "make" a bit more often than usual.

The right to life liberty and pursuit of happiness.
                            Pursuit of happiness is the most misunderstood freedom.

It's the right to choose your life's work.

It was common for parents to involuntarily apprentice their children, and for the master to charge the apprentice a certain amount... that resulted in the journeyman working for the master for years essentially for free, essentially an indentured servant.

"Pursuit of happiness" refers to ending this practice.
                            Last edited by tanksoldier; 01-11-2016, 04:15 PM.
                            "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

Tank soldier, you a 19k. I was in 4/64 A few years, or maybe decades ago

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4107 users online. 231 members and 3876 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X