300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions on Recent Tuscaloosa Police Incident

This is the only video of the incident that offers two different angles of what occurred:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8U1PGhWB27k

Basically, the police were called for a noise complaint after the Alabama-LSU football game at 3:00AM. The rest is in the video.

I understand that the college students involved were not cooperating AT ALL, but did the initial officers entering the apartment have the right to do so and did they have the right to take them down the way they did for a noise complaint?

Thank you for your comments in advance.

Originally posted by trappd10 View Post
    This is the only video of the incident that offers two different angles of what occurred:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8U1PGhWB27k

Basically, the police were called for a noise complaint after the Alabama-LSU football game at 3:00AM. The rest is in the video.

I understand that the college students involved were not cooperating AT ALL, but did the initial officers entering the apartment have the right to do so and did they have the right to take them down the way they did for a noise complaint?

Yes
    My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

\

Comment

First of all the video was so poor, it didn't show what transpired prior to the police entered the apt. due to editing. Second TYT is just one step above BLM in it's super liberal slant on just about everything. The students didn't get tazered for excessive noise, but for resisting the police.
        Play stupid games, win stupid prizes is all I can say.
        Train for tomorrow, for you never know what it will bring to the fight.
        In the school of Policing, there is no graduation day.

Arguing on the internet, is like wrestling with a pig in mud. After a while you realize that while you are getting dirty, the pig is actually enjoying it.
        Do Not Disturb sign should read, Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution.
        Even if the voices aren't real, They have some really good ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by trappd10 View Post

Yes they did and it wasn't for the noise and you are welcome.

“Truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie.”

Miyamoto Musashi

“Life Is Hard, But It's Harder When You're Stupid”

George V. Higgins (from The Friends of Eddie Coyle)

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
            Yes
            Next question.

Comment

But..but..come on, please say the cops were wrong. I only come this site to start sh*t and pretend like I'm the underserving target of your rage.

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
                Yes
                I don't know. Did the cop have his hat on? (G, D & R)
                Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Were there black people they tazed OP? Then it was racist LETS RIOT!!!!!

Comment

Free Deke O'Malley!
                    Last edited by CCCSD; 11-11-2015, 08:33 AM.

Comment

I stopped watching when the 'reporter' said we're not going to show the whole video just the most important part.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4085 users online. 270 members and 3815 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X