300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backgrounds

How do background investigators know if I have applied at other agencies? I mentioned all, but just wondering if there is like a system that tells them or something? Just curious. Let's say if I applied at like 5 agencies, and I don't list them, would they know?

Yes, there is a system and they will know.
    Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by Johnjohn2015 View Post
      How do background investigators know if I have applied at other agencies? I mentioned all, but just wondering if there is like a system that tells them or something? Just curious. Let's say if I applied at like 5 agencies, and I don't list them, would they know?

Look at the second word in their job title......................that gives you a clue as to what they do and what they are.

INVESTIGATOR
      Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

They're like Santa Claus. They just know whose been naughty or nice.
        They Don’t Think It Be Like It Is, But It Do.

Comment

I worked as a backgroud investigator and there is a solid system in place. Do not lie, odds are you will get caught.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnjohn2015 View Post
            The smart money says they'll find out. I did Backgrounds. Investigators don't like surprises. Had I suspected and learned that an applicant purposely neglected to mention other applications, that fact would not work to his advantage.

Comment

I know how you wipe your tush after taking a pooh. You lie. You die. Well that's a bit dramatic, DQ for sure though.

Comment

Investigators will quickly figure out why you didn't want to list those agencies by speaking to those departments.

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan View Post
                  I know how you wipe your tush after taking a pooh.
                  ...Michigan entrance exams are quite a bit different than Indiana's, apparently. That sort of thing, along with fire and inappropriate feelings about your mommy, get you booted out at the psych eval here.

I miss you, Dave.
                  http://www.odmp.org/officer/20669-of...david-s.-moore

Comment

I do backgrounds, and I will say that the very first step I take after getting a file is what tells me every agency you applied to. So if you decide to leave any out, it makes it a real quick investigation for me.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6171 users online. 254 members and 5917 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X