Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tanksoldier, I don't know where you got you information about Federal Officers, but it is wrong. I could, and did, enforce Federal Laws assigned to other agencies. I would not investigate them, but if I saw someone robbing a bank (FBI area), I certainly would arrest the outlaws. Then I would turn the matter over to the FBI.
    In the same vein, if you found someone smuggling merchandise, I would expect you to arrest/detain them for me.

I have arrested people for possession of a machinegun (ATF), possession of counterfeit & attempted assault of the wife of a sitting President (separate events) (Secret Service), Federal fugitives (U.S. Marshals and/or FBI), Theft of the mail (Postal Inspection Service) and others. Would you expect us to just let them go?

I have 'detained' for the local police murder suspects, robbers, rapists, fugitives of all sorts, etc.
    "A man who has nothing which he cares about more than he does about his personal safety is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the existing of better men than himself."
    John Stuart Mill

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3755 users online. 249 members and 3506 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X