This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traffic Stop? WTF?

I aologize if this is a duplicate thread. Have you seen this footage of the OK HP traffic stop? I was ****ed! How did this woman ever get hired with them? What happened to levels of force? OK, rant off. What do you all think? I hope the guy sues her.

http://ada.oklahoman.net/ramgen/real...er_shooting.rm
    Last edited by daviscmp; 11-07-2003, 10:56 AM.
    C. Davis

"Let us not forget those who gave their tomorrows for our todays"

As she is telling him, "Put your hands behind your back, sir", I'm thinking, "Okay, but WHY!"

Memo - To: Oklahoma Bureau of Employment - Get ready for an application from this officer!

Oh well, the kid should get a large enough settlement that he will be able to complete his EMT training and then not have to work!
    #32936 - Royal Canadian Mounted Police - 1975-10-27 / 2010-12-29
    Proud Dad of #54266 - RCMP - 2007-02-12 to date
    RCMP Veterans Association - Regina Division member
    Mounted Police Professional Association of Canada - Associate (Retired) member
    "Smile" - no!

Comment

For some reason I am unable to view this video.... I want to see it!!!
      Deputy Brandy L. Winfield
      RIP - October 14, 2004

www.ar15armory.com

Comment

It came up on Realplayer for me.

I only watched 2 minutes of it. That was all I could stand. She's nuts or really hates men.... That was a disgusting display.
        "Life's tough, it's tougher if you're stupid." John Wayne

Comment

The video finally came up for me after messing around with realplayer for a bit. OH MY! I can't believe some of the stuff she did. I smell a nice hefty lawsuit on the way for OHP.

Maybe she should have taken Verbal Judo
          RIP - October 14, 2004

www.ar15armory.com

Comment

Someone that miserable should be assigned to directing traffic at a busy intersection on a rainy night.

Sad part is she isn't going to be prosecuted, and also has been reinstated to her job:

http://www.ardmoreite.com/stories/10..._trooper.shtml

She said "I'm gonna shoot you right now" when the guy was resisting. Sounds like a good case of premeditated attempted murder...
            Last edited by moocat; 11-07-2003, 12:23 PM.
            If you flame me, the terrorists have won.

Comment

Oh my God! The prosecutor said she made a "split second mistake" when she shot the guy.

I wonder how many people are sitting in the joint that made a "split second" mistake and killed someone?

Even without the shooting, I don't see how they can retain someone with her attitude. I think I'll drive around Oklahoma on my next vacation.

Comment

taken from the article
                Last month, Oklahoma County District Attorney Wes Lane said Anderson made ''a split-second mistake'' when she shot Justin Lyle Thomas, but charges against the trooper were not warranted.

I can't believe a prosecutor would say something like that after watching the video. It clearly shows Anderson strugling with this guy trying to arrest him, when he runs for his truck, she shoots him in the back. All of this AFTER saying "I'm going to shoot you right now!" Totally rediculous.
                RIP - October 14, 2004

www.ar15armory.com

Comment

WTF says it all. Open season on white boys.
                  Trooperden, akman75, & azmichelle ignored

Comment

Makes me sick to see that a LEO can act that way. That should not have gone on as long as it did. Call for backup, use spray, tazer etc.. According to our use of force matrix, when someone like that is activly resisting, you can use OC, Tazer, or ASP. I would say that OHP is going to be sued over this, if they guy or his family has 1/2 of a brain cell. She conducted herself in a manner that is no better than the common criminal.
                    In law enforcement, the customer is ALWAYS wrong.

In God we trust. Everyone else is run through NCIC.

Sometimes there is justice. Sometimes there is just us.

I'd rather be tried by 12 then carried by 6.

The opinions given in my posts do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only.

Comment

I normally don't like to talk bad about other cops and their actions on the street - because I was not there, but this lady is a disgrace to the uniform and should be fired. Forget about shooting, that entire stop was a joke.

Comment

And the suit needs to go deep into the Oklahoma Highway Patrol. Something really stinks here. They are either not training people or flat allowing this kind of behavior in their personnel. I bet this isn't the first time this crazy b!tch has done something like this, short of shooting somebody. I doubt this was her first encounter of this type. I wonder how many others of her ilk are out there on the highways?

Comment

If anything, the driver of the car was acting in self-defense by running away. She was waving the gun around and threatening to shoot him even though he showed no weapon and no intent to hurt her.
                          If you flame me, the terrorists have won.

Comment

Originally posted by moocat
                            If anything, the driver of the car was acting in self-defense by running away. She was waving the gun around and threatening to shoot him even though he showed no weapon and no intent to hurt her.
                            Chances are if she keeps that *****, somebody WILL shoot HER in self defense. Or someone not as drunk takes the gun away from her and puts it where the sun doesn't shine....

Comment

This was a bad incident from the start. She is getting frustrated that the "client" won't stop. She could easily used her siren early on. When she did bring "client" back to her vehicle, if he was being unco-operative, why did she allow him to sit in the front seat? If she is going to conduct sobriety tests, she did not even explain that was what he was supposed to be doing. If she has RPG to believe "client" is impaired, then she should have said the magic words. Once she says the magic words, she should have used proper pain-compliance tactics.

The top applicant on the waiting list for the Oklahoma High Patrol must have gotten a phone call by now, because the trooper in this video is not going to be authorized to wear the uniform much longer, nor should she be.
                              #32936 - Royal Canadian Mounted Police - 1975-10-27 / 2010-12-29
                              Proud Dad of #54266 - RCMP - 2007-02-12 to date
                              RCMP Veterans Association - Regina Division member
                              Mounted Police Professional Association of Canada - Associate (Retired) member
                              "Smile" - no!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12327 users online. 465 members and 11862 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X