Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No one knows if he was or wasnt dealing, Is one joint enough or does it have to be a baggy ? How much is considered a little ? HUGE difference in 2 miles over the speed limit and 40.Same as a huge difference in no drugs in a school and any drugs in a school.

Personally id have took him behind the building and had a come to Jesus meeting with him ,I highly doubt he would have brought it to school again.

Can say im very shocked at the amount of Officers who seem to have no issues with someone having any type of or amount of drugs on a school campus.

Rather disturbing actually .

Comment

Originally posted by jdthor View Post
      No one knows if he was or wasnt dealing, Is one joint enough or does it have to be a baggy ? How much is considered a little ? HUGE difference in 2 miles over the speed limit and 40.Same as a huge difference in no drugs in a school and any drugs in a school.

Personally id have took him behind the building and had a come to Jesus meeting with him ,I highly doubt he would have brought it to school again.

Can say im very shocked at the amount of Officers who seem to have no issues with someone having any type of or amount of drugs on a school campus.

Rather disturbing actually .
      I'm sure you know the signs of dealing vs the signs of personal use. You can hype it up all you want, the OP said a little bit so that's what people are responding to. If you believe weed is such a huge deal you are free to enforce it as such following your state laws and department SOPs. Many of us aren't quite so distrubed about it as you seem to be and are also free to base our enforcement on our state laws and department SOPs. For me that includes a general order that an arrest isn't always the best solution and officer discretion is encouraged on deciding if an arrest, summons, or verbal warning is appropriate.
      I miss you, Dave.
      http://www.odmp.org/officer/20669-of...david-s.-moore

Comment

To me alittle weed is not huge,In a school i view it alot different than somewhere else.Thats my issue with it is more where its at.As said id have dealt with him myself and solved the issue.

Comment

My guess is one of the things you get paid for keeping drugs out of the school. I agree with the other posters that you probably should be that concerned with what others think, you did your job.

True Story: My family was out for my wife's birthday awhile back and my mom (60 years old) reaches into her pocket and looks at me panicked. Turns out she forgot to leave the weed in her car that my aunt had given her. This is how i found out my mom's side of the family (aunt, 89yo grandma, and mom) smoke weed....it was ****ing hilarious. I joke about using her as a CI to take down the king pin (my aunt) and we moved on with our evening. Toput this in perspective she has MS and says it helps her muscles loosen. Got a little off topic there but it was something I thought I should share haha

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3007 users online. 199 members and 2808 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X