Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How I can get help if the COP/CHIEF/*PD helps the criminal bcz he$ & $powerful?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• swat_op506
    replied
    Leoquest-
    Trust no one-
    Especially the ones with $influence and special law power$.
    This forum is also full of lurkers who data-mine for information to exploit. You may very well expose yourself to more trouble$.
    If I were you, I would consider deleting your post and going offline- no internets.
    ALSO- if you see black helicopters, especially really small ones often, then they ($$) are onto to you.
    Seek help immediately, sir...

Leave a comment:

• PhilipCal
    replied
    Originally posted by JCtx View Post
    NYCDep is spot on. If none of these options pan out then understand this: The law is an ***. Just because you can quote precedents, federal and state statutes does not mean justice will prevail. If a District Attorney's Office, State Attorney's General office, County Attorney, or private attorney refuses to take your case or accept it for prosecution then, unfortunately, the buck may stop there. The decision to prosecute is ultimately theirs, not yours.

If you are still us satisfied, try looking up Bill Handel out of Los Angeles, CA and give him a call. He may tell you exactly what you need to hear.

Or, while checking out LA, he could hire the "A Team". That's if he can find them. Now, they may have moved in with Monty, and become "Conservators of the Peace". That's only a rumor though. I don't see Hannibal, B.A. Barracus, and the crew hanging out in the Bat Cave.

So, they're probably still hiding in LA. Maybe Bill Handel can help the OP locate them.

Leave a comment:

• JCtx
    replied
    Originally posted by NYCDep View Post
    OP, since you are not from this country, I will assist you, or anyone else with your problem who reads this thread. These are the steps in the U.S. to get your problem fixed:

1- Agency or police in your jurisdiction (local police, County sheriff, other local agency that handles your specific issue)
    2- Agency or police with overall oversight for your area. (i.e. State police, State Attorney's office, other State agency)
    3- Federal agency. (FBI, U.S. attorney, other federal agencies)
    4- Hire an attorney to advocate for you. (this step may be taken anywhere along the steps)
    5- Go to your elected politicians (local, state and federal). This step can also be taken anywhere along the steps.
    6- Go to the "4th branch of government", the press. (Newspapers, TV reporters, public advocates)
    7- If all else fails and none of the above is willing to help you, then try your local mental health facility. Explain it fully to them and what you have done so far, and they will determine the next steps that need to be taken.

NYCDep is spot on. If none of these options pan out then understand this: The law is an ***. Just because you can quote precedents, federal and state statutes does not mean justice will prevail. If a District Attorney's Office, State Attorney's General office, County Attorney, or private attorney refuses to take your case or accept it for prosecution then, unfortunately, the buck may stop there. The decision to prosecute is ultimately theirs, not yours.

If you are still us satisfied, try looking up Bill Handel out of Los Angeles, CA and give him a call. He may tell you exactly what you need to hear.

Leave a comment:

• Mulgrave600
    replied
    Originally posted by leoquest View Post
    Filing a fraudulent document in a court of law which is a crime by state and federal penal codes which is punishable upto 20 years in fine and/or fines upto 1Mn$. This is also confirmed by a officer of the PD. One lawyer and another person who works for the one of the corroborators told me which in essence 'you donot have money and time; while we have lots of money and time; we can drag this for long but you cannot; so give up fighting'

I understand it is very hard to believe me; but what I say is real.
    I had difficulty believing your story until I read the last line of this post.

Leave a comment:

• Iowa #1603
    replied
    Originally posted by jdthor View Post
    I see he ran and started a new thread but refused to answer my question,This seems to be a pattern around here when they get their stories confused and get caught.owell nothing new
    That is why I am glad this forum doesn't mind cross posting .................because we can post their crap on each post they make

Leave a comment:

• jdthor
    replied
    I see he ran and started a new thread but refused to answer my question,This seems to be a pattern around here when they get their stories confused and get caught.owell nothing new

Leave a comment:

• CCCSD
    replied
    It's ok. The powers will just strip him of citizenship and deport him...

Leave a comment:

• PhilipCal
    replied
    Originally posted by CruiserClass View Post
    Leo, don't listen to them. They may even be in on it. You just gotta keep working your way up the jurisdictional ladder.

Try Interpol.
    If that doesn't work, try the Gendarmerie Corps of Vatican City State.
    If they doesn't work, report back with their EXACT wording, we can search it for the hidden messages, and determine if we need a rogue priest or a hard boiled private detective. OR BOTH.

I still think he needs to consult with our own "Conservator of the Peace". Ya know, Meet with Monty.

Leave a comment:

• leoquest
    replied
    Originally posted by Rudy8116 View Post
    I knew I shouldn't have posted as my post would've been taken literally. My powers of smart assery are such a curse sometimes.
    It is fine. I know the urge to respond is stronger; been there, done that.

Leave a comment:

• Iowa #1603
    replied
    Originally posted by Rudy8116 View Post
    I knew I shouldn't have posted as my post would've been taken literally. My powers of smart assery are such a curse sometimes.
    Oh, I don't think you should worry......................the tinfoil blocked most of your foolishness from getting into the OP's brain.

If there is one.

Leave a comment:

• Rudy8116
    replied

Leave a comment:

• KapsFB
    replied
    Have you tried the banana in the tailpipe trick?

Leave a comment:

• jdthor
    replied
    hell no,its to much like those pong games years ago.

Leave a comment:

• Iowa #1603
    replied
    Originally posted by jdthor View Post

Hell im getting confused just trying to follow the story thats keeps going back and forth between you and yourself.
    Never watched a GAME of tennis before I see ............

Leave a comment:

• jdthor
    replied
    So hold on lets back track because im seeing more side stepping and dodging than Obama at a republican gun range.

First you come here and said no one will help you and no one will take your case.Yet now you say you cant talk about it because its a ongoing in investigation ,So which of the multiple groups you said wouldnt help you or return you calls is now investigating this since yesterday and how do you know this is they wont talk to you ?

Hell im getting confused just trying to follow the story thats keeps going back and forth between you and yourself.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2833 users online. 140 members and 2693 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X