Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How I can get help if the COP/CHIEF/*PD helps the criminal bcz he$ & $powerful?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
    And THAT folks, tells us all we need to know about this whole BS tale.
    Just like the Super Secret Ninja Squirrel Squeal Team 6 Delta Force Ranger who can't tell you when or where he served because it is all Super Top Secret Code Word classified
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
      You are full of Bovine Excrement up to your eyebrows
      See all that time setting in on the fertilizer case was not wasted after all
      In God We Trust
      Everyone else we run local and NCIC

Comment

Cruiser,

I got Dale Brown standing by. Let me know...

Comment

OP,

BS.
          You are now contradicting yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Blue View Post
            See all that time setting in on the fertilizer case was not wasted after all
            Yep, I know fertilizer when I see it
            Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

The targeted me with the help of one or more individuals/firms to steal my residence from me.
              How. Specifically.

Since I am from an Asian Country originally but now (US Citizen), they chose me to commit this crime.
              That makes no sense.

Though the information is of public nature still if I post that it will be a violation.
              That makes no sense.

It may be that you don't understand how mortgage laws work in the US or something, but if you can't be more specific we can't be more helpful.
              Last edited by tanksoldier; 01-27-2015, 10:32 PM.
              "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

It was Sully on that grassy knoll wasn't it? Oh, you don't say? All that you saw is four hooves and thought it was a Clydesdale? No, that was just trigger, we know where to take this lead.... Here let me go to my trunk, say, do you like Teddy Bears and stickers?
                Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none - William Shakespeare
                Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.- James Mattis
                It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. - Lt. Gen. George S. Patton

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cFL80PN3wA&sns=em

Comment

I'm curious if there is any "Extended Flatulence" involved, aka a Long Relief. Funny how one is banned and suddenly "I want help and you are in on it" shows up.

Comment

Originally posted by BikeCop501 View Post
                    More tin foil... you need more tinfoil...
                    I'm crying right now hahahahahhhhaha

Comment

I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

OP, since you are not from this country, I will assist you, or anyone else with your problem who reads this thread. These are the steps in the U.S. to get your problem fixed:

1- Agency or police in your jurisdiction (local police, County sheriff, other local agency that handles your specific issue)
                        2- Agency or police with overall oversight for your area. (i.e. State police, State Attorney's office, other State agency)
                        3- Federal agency. (FBI, U.S. attorney, other federal agencies)
                        4- Hire an attorney to advocate for you. (this step may be taken anywhere along the steps)
                        5- Go to your elected politicians (local, state and federal). This step can also be taken anywhere along the steps.
                        6- Go to the "4th branch of government", the press. (Newspapers, TV reporters, public advocates)
                        7- If all else fails and none of the above is willing to help you, then try your local mental health facility. Explain it fully to them and what you have done so far, and they will determine the next steps that need to be taken.
                        “Every society gets the kind of criminal it deserves. What is equally true is that every community gets the kind of law enforcement it insists on.” - Robert F. Kennedy.

Comment

Originally posted by leoquest View Post
                          Thanks a lot for the laughs/answers
                          For a moment forget all the post/replies above and consider/imagine ONLY the following scenario for example/illustration.

Let us say an officer who is aware of the criminal justice system knows about lots of criminals/felons due to his nature of his job/responsibilities. He and his 'friends' device a plan to use the name of a well known criminal like 'al capone' in an official/government document with the knowledge that what they are doing is wrong. The document has a name/signature of 'al capone' which is endorsed by our special 'friends' (who have been creating such documents for long time), and very well know 'al capone' is a felon. The gentleman who files this document in a government office and very well know it is a government record which should not be of any fraud.

Imagine the above scenario and if you all think there is NO crime here, please DONOT read further and save your time.

Thanks again for your kind replies....

Apparently you missed my advice concerning contacting "COP", and my colleague's advice concerning retaining the "A TEAM". You fail to utilize this advice at your own risk. There is one additional source you might wish to consider. Double Naught Spies Inc. This firm operates out of an undisclosed financial institution located in Bubble Gum Egypt, and features a dedicated "Tin Foil Hat Unit". Give them a call.

Comment

You should call the people who wronged you and tell them that u don't have money. But what you do have is a particular set of skills. Skills that you have acquired from a long career. Skills that make you a nightmare for people like them. Tell then that you will look for them, you WILL find them, and you will kill them.
                            I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Originally posted by NYCDep View Post
                              OP, since you are not from this country, I will assist you, or anyone else with your problem who reads this thread. These are the steps in the U.S. to get your problem fixed:

1- Agency or police in your jurisdiction (local police, County sheriff, other local agency that handles your specific issue)
                              2- Agency or police with overall oversight for your area. (i.e. State police, State Attorney's office, other State agency)
                              3- Federal agency. (FBI, U.S. attorney, other federal agencies)
                              4- Hire an attorney to advocate for you. (this step may be taken anywhere along the steps)
                              5- Go to your elected politicians (local, state and federal). This step can also be taken anywhere along the steps.
                              6- Go to the "4th branch of government", the press. (Newspapers, TV reporters, public advocates)
                              7- If all else fails and none of the above is willing to help you, then try your local mental health facility. Explain it fully to them and what you have done so far, and they will determine the next steps that need to be taken.
                              Thanks a lot for your kind reply, I really appreciate it;
                              I already went thru the steps 1,2,3,(At US Attorney's office met an investigator too and this person asked me contact the corresponding office and that office said, I cannot contact them directly as only FBI is authorised to contact them if there is any case/crime).
                              (4)I contacted multiple attorneys. Most of the are not willing to take the case citing that they cannot fight the big support the alleged offender has.
                              (5)I already contacted few listed in and one of them has helped me in the past and I am going to go to them IF NO LEO/agency is willing to help me. I am waiting feedback from 2 more agencies and if they donot respond +vely, This is my final approach.

In next few weeks, I will be meeting a senior judicial official (whom I have already met and he is aware of the issue), he has indicated that he can get some momentum as he has some contacts at the State HQ of an agency which overseas such offices/areas.

I fully understand the why few think this idea this can be a futile exercise and I would like to ignore the -ve comments and look for suggestion as this one. I really appreciate it. Thanks again....

And those who have time please look at the following links:

http://www.nybooks.com/articles/arch...-prosecutions/

http://articles.latimes.com/2013/dec...judge-20131230
                              Last edited by leoquest; 01-28-2015, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Just go away.
                                Hillarysvillage.com is the place you need to be.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4723 users online. 256 members and 4467 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X