Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How I can get help if the COP/CHIEF/*PD helps the criminal bcz he$ & $powerful?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leoquest View Post
    I am a victim of a financial/white collar crime and all the cop/chief and police departments I approached for this are not helping me as the alleged criminal is a well known person$ with lots of $influence and power and ALSO works in a senior capacity in a government department.

How one can deal with this situation? I understand I cannot divulge much info here due to the sensitive nature of the issue. I went to multiple police and law enforcement agencies in my area and all of them initially took an interest in this but later avoiding taking action against this individual. The agencies I went include the most powerful 3 letter agency (I donot want to name any agency). I have 200% strong evidence against the alleged individual and the evidence is still available as it is part of a open /public record in a government website.

The targeted me with the help of one or more individuals/firms to steal my residence from me. Since I am from an Asian Country originally but now (US Citizen), they chose me to commit this crime. I have always respected LEOs in this country as one of the finest with high degree of integrity but my experience is really shameful.

Please suggest what best I can do to fight against this injustice. Due to the nature of the crime, which affected my credit, I am unable to get job though I am well qualified and experienced. I went to so many attorneys who never took interest in my case as they openly told that they cannot fight the 'system' which is helping the powerful and those with authority.

I have noticed there are multiple victims(similar to my situation) of this crime but most of them or economically weak and not in a position to fight back so they give up and not able to fight. I thought If I able to get justice, I can highlight the widespread nature of the crime to others...

Please help...

( I am not asking for legal advice as I know it will be against the law and not appropriate).

P.S. I just stumbled upon this site and If my post is not allowed/improper, Please feel free to edit or delete as per your forum rules.

I read your post very carefully and think I know who to contact, please see below.

In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The A-Team.

Comment

Murdock still rules,but then again Alf may be also able to assist

Comment

Originally posted by Country_Jim View Post
        I read your post very carefully and think I know who to contact, please see below.

In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The A-Team.
        Bwahhhhhhhhhha
        Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Thanks a lot for the laughs/answers
          For a moment forget all the post/replies above and consider/imagine ONLY the following scenario for example/illustration.

Let us say an officer who is aware of the criminal justice system knows about lots of criminals/felons due to his nature of his job/responsibilities. He and his 'friends' device a plan to use the name of a well known criminal like 'al capone' in an official/government document with the knowledge that what they are doing is wrong. The document has a name/signature of 'al capone' which is endorsed by our special 'friends' (who have been creating such documents for long time), and very well know 'al capone' is a felon. The gentleman who files this document in a government office and very well know it is a government record which should not be of any fraud.

Imagine the above scenario and if you all think there is NO crime here, please DONOT read further and save your time.

Thanks again for your kind replies....

Comment

For a moment forget all the post/replies above and consider/imagine ONLY the following scenario for example/illustration.

Let us say an officer who is aware of the criminal justice system knows about lots of criminals/felons due to his nature of his job/responsibilities. He and his 'friends' device a plan to use the name of a well known criminal like 'al capone' in an official/government document with the knowledge that what they are doing is wrong. The document has a name/signature of 'al capone' which is endorsed by our special 'friends' (who have been creating such documents for long time), and very well know 'al capone' is a felon. The gentleman who files this document in a government office and very well know it is a government record which should not be of any fraud.

Imagine the above scenario and if you all think there is NO crime here, please DONOT read further and save your time.

No one here was laughing except yourself.

The members of this forum rarely believe in conspiracy theories .
            Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

Comment

There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone.

Comment

OP. Post the links to the data you said were on the 'net.

Comment

Have you tried Interpol?

My guess is either your issue is civil and not criminal and/or you're in need of a medication adjustment.

But try Interpol, just in case.
                  I miss you, Dave.
                  http://www.odmp.org/officer/20669-of...david-s.-moore

Comment

Contact Jesse Ventura, he had a show all about these type of things.And he always needs money and to be in the news

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
                      OP. Post the links to the data you said were on the 'net.
                      Thanks; I donot think I can do that and it will be a violation since it might expose the alleged violator as well as me. Though the information is of public nature still if I post that it will be a violation.

Sincere thanks to everyone who tried to help and answered. I perfectly understand the difficulty in believing this. I still believe in the rule of law and hope it will find the truth.

Comment

Thanks; I donot think I can do that and it will be a violation since it might expose the alleged violator as well as me. Though the information is of public nature still if I post that it will be a violation.
                        You are full of Bovine Excrement up to your eyebrows

Comment

If its public information there cant be a violation and even less a violation if there is no case and none has been filed lol .You writing a paper or something by chance ?

Comment

And THAT folks, tells us all we need to know about this whole BS tale.

Comment

Originally posted by jdthor View Post
                              If its public information there cant be a violation and even less a violation if there is no case and none has been filed lol .You writing a paper or something by chance ?
                              I am not writing any paper and I have done quite a bit of reading on this and verified with few lawyers. If there is an active investigation, I cannot expose the individuals (even though the information is publicly available). In fact, I verified this with an employee of the LE org.

Comment

Leo, don't listen to them. They may even be in on it. You just gotta keep working your way up the jurisdictional ladder.

Try Interpol.
                                If that doesn't work, try the Gendarmerie Corps of Vatican City State.
                                If they doesn't work, report back with their EXACT wording, we can search it for the hidden messages, and determine if we need a rogue priest or a hard boiled private detective. OR BOTH.
                                I miss you, Dave.
                                http://www.odmp.org/officer/20669-of...david-s.-moore

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5105 users online. 311 members and 4794 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X