Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How I can get help if the COP/CHIEF/*PD helps the criminal bcz he$ & $powerful?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How I can get help if the COP/CHIEF/*PD helps the criminal bcz he$ & $powerful?

    I am a victim of a financial/white collar crime and all the cop/chief and police departments I approached for this are not helping me as the alleged criminal is a well known person$ with lots of $influence and power and ALSO works in a senior capacity in a government department.

    How one can deal with this situation? I understand I cannot divulge much info here due to the sensitive nature of the issue. I went to multiple police and law enforcement agencies in my area and all of them initially took an interest in this but later avoiding taking action against this individual. The agencies I went include the most powerful 3 letter agency (I donot want to name any agency). I have 200% strong evidence against the alleged individual and the evidence is still available as it is part of a open /public record in a government website.

    The targeted me with the help of one or more individuals/firms to steal my residence from me. Since I am from an Asian Country originally but now (US Citizen), they chose me to commit this crime. I have always respected LEOs in this country as one of the finest with high degree of integrity but my experience is really shameful.

    Please suggest what best I can do to fight against this injustice. Due to the nature of the crime, which affected my credit, I am unable to get job though I am well qualified and experienced. I went to so many attorneys who never took interest in my case as they openly told that they cannot fight the 'system' which is helping the powerful and those with authority.

    I have noticed there are multiple victims(similar to my situation) of this crime but most of them or economically weak and not in a position to fight back so they give up and not able to fight. I thought If I able to get justice, I can highlight the widespread nature of the crime to others...

    Please help...

    ( I am not asking for legal advice as I know it will be against the law and not appropriate).

    P.S. I just stumbled upon this site and If my post is not allowed/improper, Please feel free to edit or delete as per your forum rules.

  • #2
    200% huh? Well then, contact the FBI since its a Govt criminal...
    Now go home and get your shine box!

    Comment


    • #3
      Well! I didnot want to name it but you did it anyway. I already went there and they too promised to look into this but later avoiding meeting me or NOT answering my calls/faxes/emails. They also are NOT saying there is no crime which makes you wonder...

      Comment


      • #4
        That means your story is full of holes and there is no evidence worth following. You might as well give up this fantasy and move on to choosing the best ice cream.
        Now go home and get your shine box!

        Comment


        • #5
          I guess you didnot read it entirely. They are not saying there is no crime there. They are just not giving me any info. If there is no evidence, why are they NOT saying that to me? I would simply leave. But the evidence is blaring their eyes and since the individual and his accomplices are powerful and well connected they are not taking action. Infact I gave them the state and federal penal codes for this kind of crime and one police department is currently looking into this after I showed them the evidence but I am not so confident that they will take action. I have to wait and see. But I have dealt with so far 3 PD, 2 sheriff and other big one. I appreciate your time for your replies and I am sure this looks like a fantasy to anyone but IT IS NOT.

          IF the 3 letter agency had said/email/reply to me saying 'there is no evidence' I would drop this immediately; I know very well they cannot say so bcz of the govt record still available in the website.
          Last edited by leoquest; 01-27-2015, 02:14 PM.

          Comment


          • #6
            It's not a criminal case. There is no such thing as lawyers telling you that they can't fight "the system", your story is just that. A story. It's pretty obvious to EVERYONE but you that there is nothing there.

            Write the President of the U.S., maybe he can help you. If not, then go talk to the Chinese embassy, they'd help out....
            Now go home and get your shine box!

            Comment


            • #7
              I already did to what you have mentioned and I got help from one such office (donot want to give the name/office) when they tried their trick for the first time but it was not a crime (some mistake). But this time, they deliberately used some criminal methods. I also met one senior govt officer (somewhat related to PD) who is sympathetic to my situation and going out of his way to help. In fact few of the initial officers who are willing to investigate were directed not to proceed further by their seniors.

              I am told to wait for few more weeks to get some help from one of the senior person and I just thought I would also get some suggestions/ideas here. Thanks again for your input/time. All the 3 PDs who initially avoided taking complaint citing jurisdiction as the alleged crime happened in part of the areas of multiple adjacent cities.

              Thanks again for other replies in advance..

              Comment


              • #8
                More tin foil... you need more tinfoil...
                Why do we try so Hard for Little things, and so Little for Hard things?

                "There is no happiness without tears; no life without death. Beware, I will give you cause to weep"

                R.I.P Hand Sanitizer, you will be missed…

                Remember, Gay, Straight, Black, White, or HIV+, on this forum you're "Blue" and that's what matters most.

                Comment


                • #9
                  How do you know what is a crime and what isn't?
                  Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

                  I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    What's the big offense? You took a Fannie Mae loan, couldn't pay it, and they foreclosed on your house?

                    No wonder the FB-AT-DE-SS-PD can't help you.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Filing a fraudulent document in a court of law which is a crime by state and federal penal codes which is punishable upto 20 years in fine and/or fines upto 1Mn$. This is also confirmed by a officer of the PD. One lawyer and another person who works for the one of the corroborators told me which in essence 'you donot have money and time; while we have lots of money and time; we can drag this for long but you cannot; so give up fighting'

                      I understand it is very hard to believe me; but what I say is real.
                      Last edited by leoquest; 01-27-2015, 03:52 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Cue popcorn smiley...
                        Now go home and get your shine box!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Ooo... I wanna play!!!

                          The problem, if this all truly exists, is you are attempting to get ANY agency to help you.

                          Let's say, to better show my point, a crime was committed in the city of Dallas. You can not go to the city of Italy and expect their officers to investigate. They are out of their jurisdiction. All that they would do is take a report and forward it to the correct agency to investigate.

                          The fact that you have gone to 3 police departments and 2 sheriff's offices in order for them to investigate tells me you don't know what to do and are grasping at straws. This is also a reason they won't say anything. 1) it's not their jurisdiction and not their investigation. 2) it is very rare that an open investigation is discussed with anyone, even the person that reported it. 3) the crime was actually not committed or it did not meet all the elements for it to be a crime. 4) local law enforcement can not arrest on federal charges, if you want it to go that route. 5) the federal charges only exist if filed in federal court, if these documents were filed in state court, no federal crime.

                          Tin foil back on now. Next?!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by leoquest View Post
                            Well! I didnot want to name it but you did it anyway. I already went there and they too promised to look into this but later avoiding meeting me or NOT answering my calls/faxes/emails. They also are NOT saying there is no crime which makes you wonder...
                            Originally posted by leoquest View Post
                            I guess you didnot read it entirely. They are not saying there is no crime there. They are just not giving me any info. If there is no evidence, why are they NOT saying that to me? I would simply leave. But the evidence is blaring their eyes and since the individual and his accomplices are powerful and well connected they are not taking action. Infact I gave them the state and federal penal codes for this kind of crime and one police department is currently looking into this after I showed them the evidence but I am not so confident that they will take action. I have to wait and see. But I have dealt with so far 3 PD, 2 sheriff and other big one. I appreciate your time for your replies and I am sure this looks like a fantasy to anyone but IT IS NOT.

                            IF the 3 letter agency had said/email/reply to me saying 'there is no evidence' I would drop this immediately; I know very well they cannot say so bcz of the govt record still available in the website.
                            Originally posted by leoquest View Post
                            I already did to what you have mentioned and I got help from one such office (donot want to give the name/office) when they tried their trick for the first time but it was not a crime (some mistake). But this time, they deliberately used some criminal methods. I also met one senior govt officer (somewhat related to PD) who is sympathetic to my situation and going out of his way to help. In fact few of the initial officers who are willing to investigate were directed not to proceed further by their seniors.

                            I am told to wait for few more weeks to get some help from one of the senior person and I just thought I would also get some suggestions/ideas here. Thanks again for your input/time. All the 3 PDs who initially avoided taking complaint citing jurisdiction as the alleged crime happened in part of the areas of multiple adjacent cities.

                            Thanks again for other replies in advance..
                            Originally posted by leoquest View Post
                            Filing a fraudulent document in a court of law which is a crime by state and federal penal codes which is punishable upto 20 years in fine and/or fines upto 1Mn$. This is also confirmed by a officer of the PD. One lawyer and another person who works for the one of the corroborators told me which in essence 'you donot have money and time; while we have lots of money and time; we can drag this for long but you cannot; so give up fighting'

                            I understand it is very hard to believe me; but what I say is real.
                            Originally posted by leoquest View Post
                            I am a victim of a financial/white collar crime and all the cop/chief and police departments I approached for this are not helping me as the alleged criminal is a well known person$ with lots of $influence and power and ALSO works in a senior capacity in a government department.

                            How one can deal with this situation? I understand I cannot divulge much info here due to the sensitive nature of the issue. I went to multiple police and law enforcement agencies in my area and all of them initially took an interest in this but later avoiding taking action against this individual. The agencies I went include the most powerful 3 letter agency (I donot want to name any agency). I have 200% strong evidence against the alleged individual and the evidence is still available as it is part of a open /public record in a government website.

                            The targeted me with the help of one or more individuals/firms to steal my residence from me. Since I am from an Asian Country originally but now (US Citizen), they chose me to commit this crime. I have always respected LEOs in this country as one of the finest with high degree of integrity but my experience is really shameful.

                            Please suggest what best I can do to fight against this injustice. Due to the nature of the crime, which affected my credit, I am unable to get job though I am well qualified and experienced. I went to so many attorneys who never took interest in my case as they openly told that they cannot fight the 'system' which is helping the powerful and those with authority.

                            I have noticed there are multiple victims(similar to my situation) of this crime but most of them or economically weak and not in a position to fight back so they give up and not able to fight. I thought If I able to get justice, I can highlight the widespread nature of the crime to others...

                            Please help...

                            ( I am not asking for legal advice as I know it will be against the law and not appropriate).

                            P.S. I just stumbled upon this site and If my post is not allowed/improper, Please feel free to edit or delete as per your forum rules.
                            Your story and follow up posts are just plain not believable.

                            Nope, we don't believe a word you are saying -----probably just like the "agencies" you say you have already contacted who also have ignored your ramblings.

                            It is a long held believe that if one person doesn't believe you, it might be him that is wrong BUT if no one believes you , it just might be you.

                            Contact an attorney who can (after you have fed him/her enough money) plead your case to someone who might believe if. BUT my guess is it's going to take a lot of money to even convince an attorney that you have been wronged
                            Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

                            My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              OK, let's cut to the chase. This is a case for COP. "Conservator of the Peace". No jurisdictional bars, no geographic restrictions, no extradition treaties, just good, double naught, kick *** policing. Slide down the Bat Pole and meet our own.....Conservator of the Peace. All your problems will be solved.

                              Comment

                              MR300x250 Tablet

                              Collapse

                              What's Going On

                              Collapse

                              There are currently 4713 users online. 244 members and 4469 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                              Welcome Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X