Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do police officers handle dealing with MENTAL MIDGETS on a daily basis?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
    Is that Ben and Jerry? The guy on the right looks familiar.
    Yes, it's a fresh scoop as of today
    Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none - William Shakespeare
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.- James Mattis
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. - Lt. Gen. George S. Patton

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cFL80PN3wA&sns=em

Comment

QUOTE=jhall;3585431]Party time!! I'll bring the cream. Iowa bringing cake....

Time for Cool & The Gang.

"Cel.......lebrate Good Times"

[/QUOTE]

Iowa, I KNOWWWWWWW you're coordinated........

Comment

Who's got the inside scoop?!? Haha
        Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none - William Shakespeare
        Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.- James Mattis
        It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. - Lt. Gen. George S. Patton

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cFL80PN3wA&sns=em

Comment

Originally posted by asullivan View Post

SNAP'Z!!!!

LOL, Sully, the fish wiggled off......snort, snort..

Comment

Originally posted by sanitizer View Post
            Please leave thread open.

thx
            Hey Sani, can you show us a picture of Sully or PhillipC or Goldbadge dancing to Kool & The Gang?

Comment

How about a picture of JDFranke dancin' to Kool&The Gang, Sani? heheee

Comment

How about a picture of JDFranke dancin' to Kool&The Gang, Sani? heheee
                Emma, we don't want to pizz off JD....................we used to have a mod on here who didn't like us....it wasn't fun
                Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
                  Emma, we don't want to pizz off JD....................we used to have a mod on here who didn't like us....it wasn't fun
                  Roger, Iowa. You know the mods better than anybody (though JDFranke strikes me as laid back. ) I defer to you.

So how about a picture of someone, ANYONE celebratin' and partying that one less mental midget is trolling O.com.

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
                    And if you look real close at his "likey," I think he wanted some of your cake and ice cream btw.....

Comment

And if you look real close at his "likey," I think he wanted some of your cake and ice cream btw.....
                      Oh I think he is cool................................
                      Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Well, I'm eatin strawberry ice cream till I either see somebody dancing or somebody with a good story about dealin with mental midgets.

Oh, and I'm putting hot fudge on it................lots of it

Comment

Now I'm dribbling wet nuts on it

Comment

Hey Sani, can you show us a picture of Sully or PhillipC or Goldbadge dancing to Kool & The Gang?
                            I’ll die with blue in my veins.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldBadge View Post
                              Is that you dancin' GB?

Or that COULD be you, right?

Comment

I dance like a white guy. Oh, sh*t, that is racist. I can jump though.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2739 users online. 163 members and 2576 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X