Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do police officers handle dealing with MENTAL MIDGETS on a daily basis?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would you like this thread closed?
    I ride a Harley, brew my own beer and work for this website.
    Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by JDFranke View Post
      thanks JD..................you really don't have to close it..............it will die a comfortable death. But really it is a valid thread
      Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Party time!! I'll bring the cream. Iowa bringing cake....
        Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none - William Shakespeare
        Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.- James Mattis
        It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. - Lt. Gen. George S. Patton

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cFL80PN3wA&sns=em

Comment

hoodbeef has been banned.
          Thank you JD
          Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.- James Mattis
          It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. - Lt. Gen. George S. Patton

Comment

Please leave thread open.

thx

Comment

SNAP'Z!!!!

Last edited by asullivan; 01-20-2015, 03:43 PM. Reason: fish wiggled off's
              Originally posted by mookster
              Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
              Originally posted by CityCopDC
              I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
              Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
              I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
              -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Originally posted by Mulgrave600 View Post
                I find sarcasm and my dry sense of humour usually works well. Working in traffic usually means the stupider someone is, the more tickets they get.

Yeah, must be an international thing. It's amazing the number of citations a dumb*** can talk himself into.

Comment

Originally posted by PhilipCal View Post
                  Yeah, must be an international thing. It's amazing the number of citations a dumb*** can talk himself into.
                  But when my hand gets tired of writing, I put the handcuffs on him and make him post bond.
                  I’ll die with blue in my veins.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldBadge View Post
                    But when my hand gets tired of writing, I put the handcuffs on him and make him post bond.
                    With the advent of E tickets you just keep hitting print
                    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by jdthor View Post
                      Now it's time for cake and ice cream
                      Yeah, I'll take some pistachio with whipped cream.

Comment

I've found our shemale turd

How ironic?? As of today!

Comment

QUOTE=jhall;3585431]Party time!! I'll bring the cream. Iowa bringing cake....[/QUOTE]

Time for Cool & The Gang.

"Cel.......lebrate Good Times"

Comment

Crossing them hippies off my cream bucket list... Plan b, onward James to friendlys

Wait that's racist

Comment

Alright, let's see how many of you white boys are coordinated. Wait, is that racist?

Who can dance as well as Cool & The Gang? I know SHUSH can. Anybody else?????

Comment

Originally posted by jhall View Post
                                I've found our shemale turd

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12654[/ATTACH]

How ironic?? As of today!
                                Is that Ben and Jerry? The guy on the right looks familiar.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4108 users online. 254 members and 3854 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X