Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do police officers handle dealing with MENTAL MIDGETS on a daily basis?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do police officers handle dealing with MENTAL MIDGETS on a daily basis?

It must be mentally exhausting repeating yourselves a million times to morons. How do you do it??????????????

Like cat and mouse!
    Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none - William Shakespeare
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.- James Mattis
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. - Lt. Gen. George S. Patton

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cFL80PN3wA&sns=em

Comment

Like Guardians of the Galaxy. One at a time...
      Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by jhall View Post
        Like cat and mouse!
        I like cheese........................
        Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

You hAve to discuss ice cream and cake to distract them at times, if not they can't focus on questions and answers .

Comment

Anybody else have trouble with pages loading? It's a conspiracy!! LOL

Comment

Yes.........
              Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.- James Mattis
              It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. - Lt. Gen. George S. Patton

Comment

They tell me I keep breaking it
                In God We Trust
                Everyone else we run local and NCIC

Comment

Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
                  It must be mentally exhausting repeating yourselves a million times to morons. How do you do it??????????????
                  I recognized early in my career it was part of the job and tried to be accommodating knowing these were the people who controlled my assignments, promotions and completed my annual evaluations.

Wait a minute; we are talking about police command staff, right?

Comment

Job security.....

Comment

Ice cream?

Looks like Emma was reading and decided to start one. Yay Emma.

Comment

Originally posted by eaker995 View Post
                        Ice cream?

Looks like Emma was reading and decided to start one. Yay Emma.
                        JDthor directed me to....I always jump when jd says jump.

Except when my @#$$%$##@ pages won't load.

Comment

Originally posted by sanitizer View Post
                          I recognized early in my career it was part of the job and tried to be accommodating knowing these were the people who controlled my assignments, promotions and completed my annual evaluations.

Wait a minute; we are talking about police command staff, right?
                          LMAO, Sani......that was good.

Comment

I know Goldbadge went to see American Sniper but this picture he posted is making my stomach hurt from laughing about hood barf....

Comment

Say what?!?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4325 users online. 249 members and 4076 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X