Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silly question, job related

This is a very silly question.
    does it look bad if I call to confirm the date of my interview?
    I don't want them to think I'm forgetful or unorganized or anything along those lines.

sure call and confirm
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

It's all in how you ask. Unless you've forgotten when it is. If you want to confirm and you know the date, just call and say "I just wanted to make sure mmm dd is still good for you."
      Officer Jay McGuire, Minneapolis Park Police EOW 5/14/2009 age 11
      Among Texas' finest
      Deputy Andy Taylor, Llano County SO EOW 5/9/2005
      Senior Deputy Jessica Laura Hollis, Travis County SO EOW 9/18/2014
      Darren H. Goforth, Harris County SO EOW 8/28/2015

Comment

Don't over think it my friend. I was gonna bust on you, but I remember being nervous and feeling that way. Just be you, be prepared and speak clearly with confidence. Good Luck
        MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

If you call to ask when the interview is without knowing the date, I could see it looking like you're forgetful and unorganized... possibly. I seriously doubt it would be an issue. If, on the other hand, you do know the date and call to confirm that that date is still good, like chapwolfe said, it is most likely going to make you appear courteous and thoughtful.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3669 users online. 236 members and 3433 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X