Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do I still have a chance? (prostitution)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trolling or not, it gives me some entertainment.

Comment

Bazinga!!!
      Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by IrishSheepdog54 View Post
        Nobody who is a huge loser and has "dabbled" in prostitutes repeatedly would admit it. Then say "I have no trouble getting a girlfriend." Haha, then why did you pay for BJs for a year? Get out.
        Less drama? In a business relationship, everyone knows what to expect going in. Nobody gets their feelings hurt.

Everyone pays for it, one way or another.
        I miss you, Dave.
        http://www.odmp.org/officer/20669-of...david-s.-moore

Comment

Originally posted by IrishSheepdog54 View Post
          Haha, do you guys buy into BS stories from gangbangers and other nefarious types as much as you have to this BS? How can you not see this guy is trolling?
          The reason we buy it is because we know that there are people out there who really are this stupid and delusional. I talk to guys like OP on every shift. They aren't standing next to me, they're standing in front of my car.

Comment

C'mon guys with his qualifications this guy will be working vice in no time flat. He has a real future in police work.
            In God We Trust
            Everyone else we run local and NCIC

Comment

Originally posted by mrbondjames View Post
              Please explain your statement. How am I minimizing and avoiding responsibility? I have admitted to it, realised how wrongful it was, and made a promise to myself & God to never do such a thing again. If anything, I am owning up to it but I refuse to let 1 year of my past define who I am now and define who I will become in the future. Obama for example admitted to smoking marijuana when he was around my age, now he is the president of the united states. Obama obviously well qualified to be a president regardless of people's opinion. Not bring religion into this but if you are religious, then you know the story about Jesus and his disciples. If our past defines who we are eternally then why did Jesus pick sinners to be his disciples??? If Jesus knows that a past mistake does not define you, then why is it hard for men to understand?

You don't have to reply but it would be helpful if you or anybody else to reply.

There's a difference in being bluntly honest and discouraging. I am serious about this topic and really do not need negative/ degrading responses.

OK, Mr. "Double Naught" James Bond, Skippy, Junior, whoever the hell you are, you've been told the truth. Truth in general isn't free, but here, you got it it for nothing. It never ceases to amaze me, the clowns who visit here, ask a question, are told the truth, then get all *** hurt, start pizzing moaning, slinging snot, and singing the blues.

Should you elect, or if the Moderators deign to allow you to stay here, you need to know this. YOU don't get to dictate the answers you receive, nor do you get to dictate the manner in which WE reply to you. What you do get is truth. What you have gotten is truth.

You've got a problem, you need to see "The Doctor". You aren't going to be a cop in this lifetime. In your Post#12 you mention Obama.
              Take a page out of "Barry's" book, go into politics. You're toast as a Police Officer.

Comment

This whole discussion is irrelevant without pics

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingPig1 View Post
                  This whole discussion is irrelevant without pics

Someone that is certainly not me was once told "the two fattest street XXXX ever" is not a good description to describe two potential witnesses.
                  I miss you, Dave.
                  http://www.odmp.org/officer/20669-of...david-s.-moore

Comment

Originally posted by mrbondjames View Post
                    Actually it wouldn't because that wouldbe bribery. Just like someone that goes to strip clubs and pay for lapdances, I highly doubt that an officer will let a girl give him a lapdance to get out of an arrest because he has been to many strip clubs.

As for getting tested and getting a girlfriend:
                    1. I always get tested and never caught an std.
                    2. I have a girlfriend and never had any issues getting one.

And none of the girls had a pimp
                    How the hell do you know whether they had a pimp? Because prostitutes are known for their honesty? The few I've been in contact with were embarrassed to admit that they had a pimp so why would they tell a john they had one? And yeah, I worked in Vice.

And you say you haven't contracted an STD? Your last encounter was October of 2014? Ever hear of HPV? AKA Venereal Warts. Condoms don't always protect you from that. Herpes either.

I am telling you how the dept. that I work for would view your past behavior. We have more than a few officers here that were fired for accepting sex in lieu of arrest and the press was not good.
                    (one was an academy classmate) They would not take a chance on you.

And WTF do lap dances have to do with this discussion?

You asked a question, I told you my depts policy. There are far too many applicants with less baggage. Whether you're a changed man or not. Good for you for not contributing to the human trafficking and misery of these people any longer.
                    Last edited by Zeitgeist; 01-17-2015, 02:44 PM.
                    Judge me by the enemies I have made----Unknown

Comment

He hasn't changed. He's still a whacker, and that's on a good day.

Comment

Originally posted by just joe View Post
                        And are they hiring?
                        Sorry fellas just got fully staffed a month ago.

Comment

My agency would DQ you. As would 90% of other agencies.
                          The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak,
                          that we are all that stands between
                          the monsters and the weak." - Michael Marks

sigpic

Comment

I think Monty and Johnny might have a opening at the BatCave for a qualified individual like this .

Comment

Only if he's a sworn Illinois Police Reserve...
                              Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by tj05 View Post
                                Sorry fellas just got fully staffed a month ago.
                                Heh, heh, heh.... He said "staffed".
                                "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4765 users online. 303 members and 4462 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X