Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I disclose my uncertainty to my BI?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I disclose my uncertainty to my BI?

About 5 years ago, I smoked weed 3 times. I disclosed that on my background packet before turning it in. Now as I'm going through it, it says something about have you ever purchased or sold any drugs. Here's where I'm not certain. I can not recall ever exchanging money in order to smoke. I know for a fact I never purchased from a dealer. But as for throwing down money, I can recall discussion of contributing money so I could join in and smoke, but I don't know if I ever did (all 3 times was with my sister and we don't always pay each other the money we owe but we're family so we don't always mind). I'm not even sure if this constitutes a "purchase" anyways. Should I tell my BI this? I don't want it to look like I was lying initially and have him go ahead and DQ me, but I also don't want to admit to doing something that I'm not even sure I did. And I'm afraid my uncertainty will come up as a lie on a polygraph.

I would yes. Better to be forthcoming and honest with oversharing then not.
    Why do we try so Hard for Little things, and so Little for Hard things?

"There is no happiness without tears; no life without death. Beware, I will give you cause to weep"

R.I.P Hand Sanitizer, you will be missed…

Remember, Gay, Straight, Black, White, or HIV+, on this forum you're "Blue" and that's what matters most.

Comment

Read my colleague's reply a few times...........that's your answer.

Comment

Originally posted by BikeCop501 View Post
        I would yes. Better to be forthcoming and honest with oversharing then not.
        re read that again
        Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

In your honest opinions, do you think this would disqualify me because I didn't initially list it? Honestly the only reason I remembered is because I was going back over it on my computer and I tend to over think a lot. All background forms aren't due till next week and I was actually the first to turn mine in.

Comment

Originally posted by NoFlo Boy View Post
            In your honest opinions, do you think this would disqualify me because I didn't initially list it? Honestly the only reason I remembered is because I was going back over it on my computer and I tend to over think a lot. All background forms aren't due till next week and I was actually the first to turn mine in.
            No it won't disqualify you. The agency might NOT SELECT you for not following the directions, but it won't disqualify you
            Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6089 users online. 344 members and 5745 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X