300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About knife laws in CA

Hello, wanted to ask a few questions concerning spring assisted knives in CA, I was doing some research concerning Switch blades and spring assisted knives I know its 100% illegal to have a switch blade in Ca in less the blade length is less than 2”. Now spring assisted knives are legal but it is there a kind of limit to them, such as they have to be a certain length or they can’t be concealed like a EDC (everyday Carry).

-can a Gerber mini covert spring assisted be ok as a EDC knife or will an officer give me a fine or give me jail time even if it’s a spring assisted knife?

-does a tanto blade vs a regular blade make a knife illegal or more dangerous?

-Are Spring assisted tactical knives legal and to what extent?

Try this. Google the Calif Penal Code. Should have all the info you need.

Comment

I would strongly suggest asking this in the California section. You are going to get some answers here but in the CA section you will get more.
      Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Ok thank you, I appreciate it

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5113 users online. 311 members and 4802 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X