Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Open carry and being disarmed without crime?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PhilipCal View Post
    kot, lower case for a reason. Try this on idiot. YOU don't dictate who posts here,our they respond to posts........anybody's. We're pretty damned adept at spotting anti-cop trolls, short rounds, and general malcontents. It's spoiled. self indulgent *** holes like you who scream for the cops if someone looks at them cross eyed.

We owe you no respect here except that which you command as opposed to demand. Don't like here, take a *****ing hike. No one will give a damn.
    I didn't dictate who posts here. I just gave some folks an alternative (not posting). Take it or leave it. That's not dictating. I've dealt with cops before (in real life) and I realize many of them are short-tempered and extremely rude for no reason. So I'm hardly surprised that some of the rude ones made it to the internet.

Comment

And how many times were you arrested?

Naaaahhhhh.. You're just a waste of air. You and your ilk just scream about cops not doing the job you think they're supposed to do, yet call and demand action when you're a victim. Tell you what sport, you handle it all. Don't call the govt for anything, since you think you can do better.
      Jacktard...

Comment

kot, your posts are in violation of the TOS. They've been reported to the Moderators, so it's a pretty good bet your stupid *** won't be posting here too much longer. FYI, discussions are one thing. Arguing with a certified moron (YOU) is quite another.

Comment

Originally posted by kot View Post
          I didn't dictate who posts here. I just gave some folks an alternative (not posting). Take it or leave it. That's not dictating. I've dealt with cops before (in real life) and I realize many of them are short-tempered and extremely rude for no reason. So I'm hardly surprised that some of the rude ones made it to the internet.

Backing down now Slick? It's slap dicks like you who hate the cops, yet demand a platoon of em if someone looks at your sorry *** cross ways. Of course, I suppose we should be grateful in one way. It's certified intellectual short rounds and mental midgets who give us job security in the first place.

Comment

Backing down now Slick? It's slap dicks like you who hate the cops, yet demand a platoon of em if someone looks at your sorry *** cross ways. Of course, I suppose we should be grateful in one way. It's certified intellectual short rounds and mental midgets who give us job security in the first place.
            Oh that is not a back down................................Phil, he really isn't worth the bandwith
            Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

The guy is a certified tard. Reported his crap to the Mods. Hopefully, he'll be history before too long. Then he can pizz and moan to Hillary, Hussein, and all his other ******* hero's

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
                And how many times were you arrested?

Naaaahhhhh.. You're just a waste of air. You and your ilk just scream about cops not doing the job you think they're supposed to do, yet call and demand action when you're a victim. Tell you what sport, you handle it all. Don't call the govt for anything, since you think you can do better.
                Jacktard...
                I haven't been arrested and I haven't called the cops to help me because I felt threatened by someone.

kot, your posts are in violation of the TOS. They've been reported to the Moderators, so it's a pretty good bet your stupid *** won't be posting here too much longer. FYI, discussions are one thing. Arguing with a certified moron (YOU) is quite another.
                What rule have I violated?

Never demanded any cops because someone looked at me the wrong way. Keep dreaming.

Comment

For one, this is the "Ask a Cop" forum, not the "Debate a Cop" forum.
                  I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy8116 View Post
                    For one, this is the "Ask a Cop" forum, not the "Debate a Cop" forum.
                    I asked a question. That question led to more questions/some discussion. I was asked some questions here and I answered them. If other posters here feel the need to insult me, I have no control over that. They post whatever they want.

Comment

Geez, I try to take a weekend off and you gentlemen invite a new friend over to play. I'm glad to see how well you are bonding with another resident of Hillary's Village.
                      In God We Trust
                      Everyone else we run local and NCIC

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Blue View Post
                        Geez, I try to take a weekend off and you gentlemen invite a new friend over to play. I'm glad to see how well you are bonding with another resident of Hillary's Village.
                        several

kot
                        yuiry
                        Steve

All of them can't understand English nor do they believe in logic

There is one in AAC called MrWesley that is also a real treat
                        Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

I'll add my .02... I think Open Carry is stupid.

That is all.
                          The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak,
                          that we are all that stands between
                          the monsters and the weak." - Michael Marks

sigpic

Comment

I am a firm believer in the right to carry a firearm. I don't believe permits should be required. That being said, in my opinion those who open carry (when they have other options) are attention seekers looking for their fifteen minutes of fame.

People who open carry endanger others by wasting public safety resources. They know that law enforcement may be dispatched regarding a person with a gun call and then get their panties in a wad when the officer/deputy does their job. I've heard people claim that open carry is a deterent to crime, in actuality it makes them a target. LE and security officers have been murdered for their pistols, what makes open carry folks think that a bad guy/gal in need of a firearm won't do the same to them.

As stated earlier, I fully support a person's right to carry a firearm, I just believe there are smarter choices than open carry.
                            Last edited by Country_Jim; 10-13-2014, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Country_Jim View Post
                              They know that law enforcement may be dispatched regarding a person with a gun call and then get their panties in a wad when the officer/deputy does their job.
                              Not only do they know this, they count on it and are prepared, with recorder in hand, to 'educate' us.
                              I've heard people claim that open carry is a deterent to crime, in actuality it makes them a target. LE and security officers have been murdered for their pistols, what makes open carry folks think that a bad guy/gal in need of a firearm won't do the same to them.
                              If I ever decided to turn criminal, I would take a firearm from the first open-carry wing-nut that I saw. I wouldn't have to break into anyone's home or try to boost a gun store and risk getting shot, just find the pudgy guy who missed out on hugs as a kid and take his gun. Yes, it is that simple.
                              As stated earlier, I fully support a person's right to carry a firearm, I just believe there are smarter choices than open carry.
                              I also support the Second Amendment (along with all the rest of them). Carrying concealed gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling and when I'm in the crappy neighborhoods on the west side of Chicago, I have a stupid grin on my face.

Last edited by slamdunc; 10-13-2014, 03:26 PM.
                              “Truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie.”

Miyamoto Musashi

“Life Is Hard, But It's Harder When You're Stupid”

George V. Higgins (from The Friends of Eddie Coyle)

Comment

Originally posted by slamdunc View Post
                                If I ever decided to turn criminal, I would take a firearm from the first open-carry wing-nut that I saw.
                                THIS.

The first rule of carrying a weapon for protection is to keep it secure, and keep it where YOU know where it is. When I see someone open carrying, I see someone who doesn't understand the purpose of carrying. They just want to be ******s.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4429 users online. 281 members and 4148 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X