300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gag gift million dollar idea?

So I am a citizen martial artist I am in love with the expandable baton. I think it is the greatest invention since sliced bread. Anywho I have seen some posts on here stating they they dont use them very often except to fish things out of dumpsters and such. So I was wondering what would you think about this gag gift for the police academy graduate? A disposable sleeve that you can roll down your baton so it can hold doughnuts? No offence intended I am just wondering your thoughts? In my mind it would be a good gift a friend would give another friend kind of a "r***ing" thing.

Originally posted by jaime_lion View Post
    So I am a citizen martial artist I am in love with the expandable baton. I think it is the greatest invention since sliced bread. Anywho I have seen some posts on here stating they they dont use them very often except to fish things out of dumpsters and such. So I was wondering what would you think about this gag gift for the police academy graduate? A disposable sleeve that you can roll down your baton so it can hold doughnuts? No offence intended I am just wondering your thoughts? In my mind it would be a good gift a friend would give another friend kind of a "r***ing" thing.

Comment

Best. Gif. Ever.

Comment

Majority of police I know
        don't eat doughnuts.
        Why don't you give him a gift card
        or something? New police tend to want
        to buy equipment and just 'stuff'
        Judge me by the enemies I have made----Unknown

Comment

You won't find a group of people with a better sense of humor than law enforcement. That being said, the donut jokes are only funny to those not employed in law enforcement. It is a stereotype that is so played out. Save your money, or put some original thought into the gag gift.

Stay safe.

Comment

You're an idiot and so your donut idea

Comment

So basically, your idea is to place a condom on his nightstick to hold his doughnuts.

Have you really thought this through?

Comment

This isn't a million dollar idea. You're just another ***hat with a donut joke.
                MAC

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2911 users online. 143 members and 2768 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X