Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you suggest doing when someone tries to start a fight with you in public?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you suggest doing when someone tries to start a fight with you in public?

Nevermind. Got it.
    Last edited by foxtrot5; 09-22-2014, 12:00 PM.

Don't park in the Fire Lane and stop being a jerk.

There you go...
    Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post

There you go...
      Well that's a given, but I was looking for more broad advice for general situations like this. I have little doubt this guy would have found something else to pick a fight over.

Comment

No. It was your actions and response.
        Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post

There you go...
          True story-------------

Originally posted by foxtrot5 View Post
          Well that's a given, but I was looking for more broad advice for general situations like this. I have little doubt this guy would have found something else to pick a fight over.
          Broader advice:

When you have done something that ticks off another person (especially when YOU ARE IN THE WRONG) it is best to STFU and walk away without FURTHER aggravating the situation

You messed up by parking in the fire lane

You aggravated the situation by acting like a jerk when he called you on your bad decision to park in the fire lane.

If you are coming on this forum and wanting us to tell you that it was a good idea to park in the fire lane (just for a minute, and just a few feet away from where you were going) you are barking up the wrong tree. , If you are here to have us tell you that the guy who accosted you for breaking the law was a big bully that needed to be put in his place, you are barking up the wrong tree.

Grow up and follow the law and this wouldn't have been a problem
          Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Ya gotta just love these clowns who screw up, aggravate a situation, then come to this forum seeking some sort of validation. Look, Mr. OP, anyone can screw up. When you do,(and you did) when you get called on it, correct the situation and move on. But then some people really can't help being jerks.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5820 users online. 309 members and 5511 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X