300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visiting the NYPD

My girlfriend and I (both police officers from Munich, Germany) are going to be in the US for vacation in November. Is there any chance to visit the NYPD? It would be great to be shown around by a colleague, to have a closer look at the equipment and learn how the work gets done in overseas.

Of course we will take some giveaways to our stay in New York.

Thanks,
    Alex

Why not contact NYPD and inquire?

Comment

NYPD is GREAT! A friend visited there awhile back & badged an Officer--got treated like gold! I'd contact NYPD too. You may be surprised at the treatmmetn you're given.

Comment

Which NYPD? Are you referring to 1PP? Otherwise, there are quite a few precincts.
        Being a good street cop is like coming to work in a wet suit and peeing in your pants. It's a nice warm feeling, but you're the only one who knows anything has happened.

Comment

Did you contact the IPA? They can help with your request. Speak to your local representative and they can make some calls.
          Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Thanks for your replies,
            as we stay in Manhatten, we'd preferre a nearby station. Can you recommend a station?
            I was looking for an email address, but unfortunately I couldn't find one.

I'm still waiting for a response from IPA.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7007 users online. 365 members and 6642 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X