300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Days on days off?

How many days do new Jersey state troopers have to work in 1 week? How many days do they get off?

soon go be NJSP

Originally posted by tyreezy78 View Post
    How many days do new Jersey state troopers have to work in 1 week? How many days do they get off?

soon go be NJSP
    Why don't you ask these questions in your interview or other meeting with your new employer?
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Idk to me it just seems like a question that makes the employer think your just in it for the money, Idk that's just what comes to mind everytime I ask

soon go be NJSP

Comment

You REALLY need to go talk to NJSP. For someone "soon" to be hired, your questions are very immature.
        Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by tyreezy78 View Post
          Idk to me it just seems like a question that makes the employer think your just in it for the money, Idk that's just what comes to mind everytime I ask

soon go be NJSP
          It is pretty much malpractice to get hired at a job----------------------ANY JOB without knowing the hours of work
          Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

This kids a sophomore in high school. Kid, finish school and learn to afford insurance before worrying about cop stuff.

Comment

I was gonna soon go NJsp and found out dey do 8 days a week. Not gonna soon go no mo

Comment

A week has seven days in it. No more, no less.
                Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
                  A week has seven days in it. No more, no less.
                  “You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” ― Winston Churchill

Comment

Most agencies are 12hrs (2 on 2 off 2 on 3 off), 8hrs (usually 5 or 6 day weeks), or 10s. Some even rotate shifts.
                    The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak,
                    that we are all that stands between
                    the monsters and the weak." - Michael Marks

sigpic

Comment

http://www.njsp.org/recruit/salary.html

Work Schedule

Troopers typically work a 40-hour week on a variety of schedules. Overtime is voluntary, except in unusual circumstances, and is rewarded with premium pay or compensation time.
                      "To hell with a supervisor, men follow a leader" -Texas Ranger Captain Allee

"Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death."
                      -Sun Tzu

Comment

we do 12 hour shifts 2 on 2 off then 3 on next week is switched 2 off 2 on then 3 off which is nice cause its two weeks a month
                        sigpic

"When a police officer is killed, it's not an agency that loses an officer, it's an entire nation." -Chris Cosgriff, ODMP Founder

http://www.odmp.org/

Comment

I work 8 hour shifts, 4 on 2 off. We also have the options to work two 8 hours shifts and one 16 hour with 3 days off, as well as two 16 hour shifts and 4 days off.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3935 users online. 212 members and 3723 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X