Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NJSP GPS? And 10 codes North nj

Hey,
    I was wondering do NJSP have GPS in there patrol cars, to help them find out where calls are? And how many 10 codes so the NJSP have to memorize and use on a daily basis

Most CAD systems have maps built it. Ours for example, is attached to google maps. If they are anything like our county, which I believe they are, 10 codes aren't allowed. Plain English is the norm nowadays other than the exception.
    Being a good street cop is like coming to work in a wet suit and peeing in your pants. It's a nice warm feeling, but you're the only one who knows anything has happened.

Comment

Originally posted by stormz5192 View Post
      Most CAD systems have maps built it. Ours for example, is attached to google maps. If they are anything like our county, which I believe they are, 10 codes aren't allowed. Plain English is the norm nowadays other than the exception.
      Cool and thanks I hope I get a CAD with Google maps, cause I feel I'm gonna need it for the first couple of years

Comment

Originally posted by tyreezy78 View Post
        Cool and thanks I hope I get a CAD with Google maps, cause I feel I'm gonna need it for the first couple of years
        You'd be surprised how quick you learn. When I was an FTO, I handed them a binder full of twp maps and quizzed them on every call. I encouraged them to ride around the twp while off, both at night and day, to familiarize themselves.
        Being a good street cop is like coming to work in a wet suit and peeing in your pants. It's a nice warm feeling, but you're the only one who knows anything has happened.

Comment

Another question if the higherups assign me to let's say a marked Dodge charger is that my patrol car, every single day until I get promoted or do your assigned cars changed monthly, daily,weekly?

Comment

Ask your Explorer advisor. These are retarded questions.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3102 users online. 157 members and 2945 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X