300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Los Angeles Port Police Department Academy

Hello, I have applied for both LAPD and LAPPD and have almost completed the entire process. I am wondering if the Port Police Department has a separate academy from the LAPD academy? Also, What is the report writing like for both departments while in the academy? For instance, do you write 3-6 reports per night after attending the academy during the day?

Thank You,
    CH041

Originally posted by CH041 View Post
    Hello, I have applied for both LAPD and LAPPD and have almost completed the entire process. I am wondering if the Port Police Department has a separate academy from the LAPD academy? Also, What is the report writing like for both departments while in the academy? For instance, do you write 3-6 reports per night after attending the academy during the day?

Thank You,
    CH041

Let me suggest a site which might more fully answer your questions. www.policebackground.net. This is a privately owned site geared to assisting applicants for LAPD. The site is very user friendly, and you should be able to find the answers to your questions. Good luck.

Comment

bump bumpp

Comment

Lapd does the academy for themselves la port pd and lax pd. La city had a motto of on city one pd. Lapd has since been trying to eat up the two ports. They have already eaten up general services. So to answer your question for an LA City job with a tirlw of Police officer you go to LAPDs academy
        I'd rather be judged by 12 rather carried by 6.

It should be noted that any and all post that are made are based on my own thought and opinions. And are not related or implied to represent the department I work for.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4215 users online. 256 members and 3959 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X