300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help with my first interview.

I have an interview with the sheriff tomorrow. I'm not sure what to expect. Can you guys/gals give me any insight? I know this question is kind of vague, but I don't like the idea of going in blind.

I assume that casual business attire is acceptable. If not, do you have any suggestions?

It's been covered several times on the forum but the long of the short. Wear a suit. No exceptions. Unless otherwise told. You want to be a professional, dress like one. As far as insight, that varies from dept to dept. Do some research on the place your applying to. Learn what the population is, the demographic ect. Good luck with your journey.

Comment

http://forums.officer.com/t194688/#post3494374

Good luck.
      “You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” ― Winston Churchill

Comment

Thank you for the help. I really appreciate it.

Comment

Well taprack2 how did it go????.....well I hope?????

Comment

Originally posted by Commish View Post
            Well taprack2 how did it go????.....well I hope?????
            Thanks for asking. It went extremely well. I have the position based on passing the PT. Hence, my latest thread. I know it kind of sounds backwards, but I didn't ask any questions. I'll serve as a reserve with the opportunity to be sponsored through the academy. After that, hopefully, I'll be a step closer to the big show.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4225 users online. 222 members and 4003 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X