300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cops involved in protsitution

It is a very long story, but bottom line I am involved with some sort of cop/fire ring. I do not consent to this but am afraid that the police would not take me seriously as they would believe the police vs me. Some are local cops so I have to be careful. This is no joke. I am for real and very scared. There is a web site that allows for this. I have been involved for 2 years. About six months ago I was tired of the physical, verbal and sexual abuse from a Captain in fire you would make me come to the station while he was on duty. The jurisdiction involved found out about it and contacted me. I supplied my computer etc and the evidence was clear showing my crediability. I am not sure what is happening to the Captain disipline wise but did ask the police to not cost him his job or family and that all I wanted was to be left alone. So far so good. Of course the police are interested in the rest of the story and what other officers/fire are involved. I am scared to name names and do not want any trouble or to upset these men's lifes. I just want them to leave me alone.

I do not received money for my services, it is basically my payment for being blackmailed. I perform, no one gets hurt (but me). Any ideas. I suspect whoever reads this will either delete it as a joke but I swear, this is no joke and I do not know where to turn. Thank you for any advise you have. Mona
    how to get out, read posting
    25.00%
    need real officer's advice
    25.00%
    if office in MI, can you help
    50.00%

The poll is expired.

Your post is quite confusing and it seems like there is probably more to the story.

While the behavior is indeed unethical (and possibly illegal), I don't understand how you're being blackmailed. I certainly don't see how this is prostitution. Have you told this fire captain that you no longer want to have contact with him?

If I read it right, you started doing this consentually two years ago and have recently had enough. What does this fire captain do to make you come to the station? What would happen if you just decided not to go? How exactly are you being blackmailed?

Anyway, you should name names. Public safety officers, be them police or fire, have no business engaging in this type of behavior (especially while on duty). They need to all lose their jobs if what you say is true.
    Last edited by Delta_V; 09-23-2003, 10:25 PM.

Comment

cops involved in prositution

Thank you for your reply. I never consented, I was raped among other things and the group is forceful an dominate and have information that I have done for them that could also get me in trouble. Perhaps the blackmail does not seem like prositition but when you have men with guys assaulting you and told to do this guy or that guy who you do not even know. I do not know what else to call it. The Captain would have me come to his office while on duty, lock the door and have me "service him". Why did I go? Well I have tried to refuse some of these men before only to find them at my door step and me being beat up and/or forced into sexual things. Naming names can be scary, the officers/fire could turn on me to protect themselves. Yes there is more to the story, it only gets worse. I am at a point were sucide seems the only way out. Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Comment

Re: cops involved in prositution

If you have problems dealing with the local police about this matter, you can always try going to a state or federal agency. The FBI investigates large-scale cases of corruption, and this certainly sounds like one.

Bottom line: If what you say is true, these people don't belong in any sort of public safety position. They belong in prison.

Comment

this is deep.
          "The American public will find it refreshing to see a Republican candidate, who's not a moralistic, sexually repressed, crusading hypocrite, who cruises airport men's rooms late at night."
          William Shatner

Comment

reply cops in protsution

Yes it is deep, more than you can imagine. I never knew this kind of stuff existed. I was a virgin when raped so this has been a very sad and scary experience for me.

Comment

Re: Re: cops involved in prositution

Originally posted by PatrickM98
              If you have problems dealing with the local police about this matter, you can always try going to a state or federal agency. The FBI investigates large-scale cases of corruption, and this certainly sounds like one.

Bottom line: If what you say is true, these people don't belong in any sort of public safety position. They belong in prison.
              I do not know how to make that contact and worried about the public trouble that will occur. I appreciate your responses. I live in Plymouth MI, I see no hope but one option. Hope I did not bother you, I have never been on one of these sites and was just looking for an officer's viewpoint. And yes, this is the truth, maybe hard to swallow for officer's, but it exists, probably alot more than any of us know about.

Comment

Being just outside Detroit, you can contact the FBI field office in Detroit. Their contact info is:

FBI Detroit
                26th. Floor, P. V. McNamara FOB
                477 Michigan Avenue
                Detroit, Michigan 48226
                detroit.fbi.gov
                (313) 965-2323

Give people a chance to help you if you don't think there are any other options available to you. Public forums aren't the place for me (or anyone else) to play counselor, so I'd urge you to seek professional help. Try calling (800)784-2433 or (313)224-7000 and someone that is specially trained will be able to assist you.
                -A good friend will bail you out of jail, but your best friend will be the one sitting next to you saying "That was frickin' awesome!"

Comment

police ring problem

Thank you for the information. I agree on your perspective of a forum. I did not know where else to turn as it is difficult to discuss problems with officer's with other officers. So I just got online to see if there was any site where civilians to ask officer's questions. I will try those numbers to see where they go to. The biggest step will be sitting down and discussing this face to face with an officer. Have a good evening and wish me luck, it is this or the grave. Take care.

Comment

God I hope this is a joke. If it isn't,I hope the bastards hang.
                    If you stare into the abyss long enough,sometimes it stares back.

Comment

cop ring

This is not a joke. I was rasied to repect law enforement. I am also an intelligent woman who does not have time to play on a police site. I'm at this site due to a web search for a site that allows anyone to ask officer's questions. I have received some valuable info from officers at the site and am going to try some of the numbers given me. The FBI scares me but I guess I have to start somewhere. Thanks for the response, take care.

Comment

If your problem is genuine, I would suggest you start with the District Attorney rather than the FBI.
                        Retired

Comment

Re: reply cops in protsution

Originally posted by mn48170
                          Yes it is deep, more than you can imagine. I never knew this kind of stuff existed. I was a virgin when raped so this has been a very sad and scary experience for me.

I'm sorry to hear about your troubles. You said this started two years ago (the rape, assault, etc.) and your profile states that your date of birth is August 23, 1961. According to my math, that would have made you around 40 years old at the time. How sad that you saved yourself all that time and then had to lose your innocence in such a violent way.

Comment

This is really sad!

If what you said is true, and I'm not saying it's not, then you must do something. Contact the FBI and whoever else will listen, and it may be smart to get yourself an attorney to guide you through the process, advocate for you, and file civil rights lawsuits on your behalf if you decide to do so. Keep us updated, I wish you the best of luck and you're in my prayers.

Comment

Hold up a second on the "bloodsucking vulture" comments, guys - what I'm about to say is not meant to exploit this woman's suffering.

Ma'am - if you are not getting help from the FBI, D.A., police dept. -and evaluate first if you can handle the media attention - you should contact a TV station or paper with an investigative unit. If together, you can prove this is going on, the media can shine light on your situation and maybe help get the LE groups involved.

***NOTE: First, contact law enforcement. If after a while that's not working, try a reporter you feel you can trust and is listening/believing you.***

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4476 users online. 264 members and 4212 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X