This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Decided

I AM GONNA SUE THE COPS WHO GAVE ME THE TICKETS. I DID NOTHING DO DESERVE THEM AT ALL. I WAS PICKED ON BECAUSE I DRIVE A NEW MERCEDS. AND ITS YELLOW. I AM GONNA CALL THE CHEIF TOMORROW AND FILE COMPLAINTS. WHY DO YOU PEOPLE STEROTYPE RICH TEENS IN YELLOW CARS???

Possibly because you're a perfect definition of the stereotype, and a good example of why people have that unfortunate perception of teens?

Comment

Enough with the yelling already

Comment

First of all, you need to get a life. Thousands of officers have been killed in the line of duty trying to protect you, and the only thing you think the police do is write tickets to rich teenagers like yourself! Open your eyes!

And if it makes you and whatever bloodsucking trial lawyer that takes your case happy to screw over someone who is willing to give their life for you, then you need help.

Comment

Let us know how it goes, cowbelle.
          What are you going to be suing them for? Or should I ask "WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO BE SUING THEM FOR?" Is your lawsuit based on discrimination? Because if it is because of the fact that you have a yellow car, then technically, your car is the one who should sue for discrimination. You just happened to get caught in the middle.
          If you really want something in life you have to work for it. Now quiet, they're about to announce the lottery numbers. -- Homer Simpson

Comment

And what "Tickets" did you get?? I may not be able to speak for all officers, but I can speak for me. I could care less how rich or poor you are. I don't have to live with you, so what you can purchase with daddys credit card does'nt effect me in the least. But, I'll rub my crystal ball...I see you being very angry...I see you getting your daddy or mommy to make a phone call...I see you still being very angry...Hold on I'm still looking!!....Nope. I do not see a law suit in your future. Wanna know your future?? Call me now !!!
            War is'nt about who's right, it's about who's left.

Comment

I don't know about anyone else here, but if I could afford a Mercedes, I would at least know how to spell it. (BTW, Mercedes does not sell any shade of yellow cars either. )
              "Uh, guys.......there's a red thingy moving towards the green thingy........I think we're the green thingy.."
              -crewman Guy, Galaxy Quest

Comment

"Wasn't that a great song folks! Oh, look at that - just about time for the crop report here on WACK-FM, your radio voice in the heartland. Bob, do we have time for just one more song before that? We do, good! Here it is folks, "Cry Me A River", by the Long Creek Boys Plus One."

My bad!
                #32936 - Royal Canadian Mounted Police - 1975-10-27 / 2010-12-29
                Proud Dad of #54266 - RCMP - 2007-02-12 to date
                RCMP Veterans Association - Regina Division member
                Mounted Police Professional Association of Canada - Associate (Retired) member
                "Smile" - no!

Comment

Get over it. Like you said, I'm sure that you did nothing that would cause you to deserve a ticket. On your ticket, did the cop check the box that says, "Rich brat driving a new yellow Mercedes?" I sure hope so.

Comment

I bet that your case would get laughed out of court. Don't waste your time. Spend it on something important such as working on your spelling skills.
                    Nemo Me Impune Lacessit.....Rest in peace Officer Darren Medlin-Grapevine Police Department.You are a true hero who will never be forgotten.http://www.odmp.org/officer.php?oid=17351

Comment

A yellow Merceds(sp)? EW, how tacky is that?
                      Life is like a 3 ring circus and cops have a front row seat. It`s The Greatest Show On Earth.

Comment

POST REMOVED

POSTING INAPPROPRIATE COMMENTS ABOUT OTHERS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.

Comment

wwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you gonna hold your breath too?

No seriously,keep going and keep us posted. This is funny as hell.
                          If you stare into the abyss long enough,sometimes it stares back.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4787 users online. 260 members and 4527 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X