300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STILL gave me a ticket

I was speeding on a local interstate last night, there was NO traffic so I decided to see what my car would do, I only did this for 5 seconds and slowed back down but It seemed I missed the State Trooper in the median and yeah, He stopped me, I showed him my license and insurance which all checked out by the way, and I work security so I showed him my badge cause we get PC and all. but that rude Trooper comes back with a ticket. I showed him my badge again, and asked him why I was getting this ticket cause I am one of you all right...well I also told him that all the
    "Major Players" on Officer.com "liked" one of my posts at some point in time on the forums...but I still got a ticket.

Why are you all rude to "fellow" officers

* This story is in no way true, I just thought you all could use some entertainment, because it appears that is what Ask a Cop section is for. I also tried to include all the bafoonary you all encounter on here. I don't see how you all do it. lol

Have a good day everyone, stay safe.

Originally posted by Wethington8093 View Post
    I was speeding on a local interstate last night, there was NO traffic so I decided to see what my car would do, I only did this for 5 seconds and slowed back down but It seemed I missed the State Trooper in the median and yeah, He stopped me, I showed him my license and insurance which all checked out by the way, and I work security so I showed him my badge cause we get PC and all. but that rude Trooper comes back with a ticket. I showed him my badge again, and asked him why I was getting this ticket cause I am one of you all right...well I also told him that all the
    "Major Players" on Officer.com "liked" one of my posts at some point in time on the forums...but I still got a ticket.

* This story is in no way true, I just thought you all could use some entertainment, because it appears that is what Ask a Cop section is for. I also tried to include all the bafoonary you all encounter on here. I don't see how you all do it. lol

Because you forgot to show him your concealed carry license along with your driver's license. Have you done that, you would have definitely have gotten off without getting a ticket.

Comment

*.......eases the pin back into the grenade*

Comment

You forgot the secret handshake! Duh....

Comment

Originally posted by jfreakman View Post
          You forgot the secret handshake! Duh....
          ANOTHER one I gotta learn? Dang man, this stuff gettin' hard!!

SCFC Dispatch Manager

Comment

Troopers tend to be dooshes anyway. They would write their own mom a ticket, what makes you special? Besides, traffic cops aren't even real cops.

I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

He seen your handlebar mustache and thought you were a threat to his manhood.
              sigpic

"When a police officer is killed, it's not an agency that loses an officer, it's an entire nation." -Chris Cosgriff, ODMP Founder

http://www.odmp.org/

Comment

Originally posted by reils49 View Post
                Troopers tend to be dooshes anyway. They would write their own mom a ticket, what makes you special? Besides, traffic cops aren't even real cops.
                During my years as a traffic cop it was division SOP to issue warnings to our mothers, if they passed a FST.

Comment

aaaaaaa.jpg

I took the bait for a moment........
                  Last edited by swat_op506; 07-17-2013, 12:27 PM.
                  SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
                  SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

Comment

(pulls open dish dash revealing SBIED) "ALALALALALALALALAL......oh wait it was a joke?"

Comment

You had me there for a moment Sir, I kinda felt bad for you not being able to talk yourself outta that. Ever since I took a PD test I always managed to talk myself out of getting a ticket. I got pulled over 3 times in the past 2 1/2 years and always got lucky. I try to drive very carful, but driving in NYC with a big truck makes it hard sometimes...
                      Last edited by Chris.R.; 07-19-2013, 10:45 PM.
                      NYPD Exam 1315
                      APD-5: submitted
                      Initial Medical: done
                      Social Media: done
                      Written Psych: done
                      Oral Psych: done
                      BI: done
                      JST: done

Patiently awaiting that dream job !!!
                      Courtesy Professionalism ​Respect

NYPD from A to Z ( click on the link below)
                      http://www.thewatchscene.com/2012/12...nypd-from-a-z/
                      Always remembered ...
                      http://www.odmp.org/officer/21042-de...eter-j-figoski

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog."

sigpic

Comment

PC in this case should be a choice between a ticket or a kick in the nuts.

Should start a thread called "....and he STILL didn't give me a ticket!" That would be more believable...and then we could post a bunch of TRUE stories.

Comment

You are suposed to turn on rour strobes when you want to speed,and after you got the ticket you were suposed to pull him over because he had to speed to catch you!

Comment

Wethington8093, you dumbarse; how many times have I told you, let alone the rest of the monkeys on here - when you get stopped, drop my name...just remember to do it with a Canadian accent, eh!
                            #32936 - Royal Canadian Mounted Police - 1975-10-27 / 2010-12-29
                            Proud Dad of #54266 - RCMP - 2007-02-12 to date
                            RCMP Veterans Association - Regina Division member
                            Mounted Police Professional Association of Canada - Associate (Retired) member
                            "Smile" - no!

Comment

Originally posted by reils49 View Post

So I shoulda left the

"Here I sit alone on the pooper, givin birth to a new state trooper."

on the wall at McD's?
                              Pete Malloy, "The only thing black and white about this job is the car."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4137 users online. 231 members and 3906 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X