300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEX how many times?

I have recently returned to O.com after about a year of being away. I like the new look. Although, it took me a few minutes to figure out that I was in the right place. I was taking a gander around and noticed that you can now see how many people have read your post, and how many have commented on your post. I find it interesteing that 400+ people will read something and only 30 have something to say about it. Oh.... the the SEX, I just wanted to see how many people would come read.

P.S. I still enjoy Franks comments. I worship his wisdom!
    Last edited by FedCop; 07-15-2003, 10:00 AM.

Oh no you don't..your Topic said Sex- how many times and I'm gonna answer!

The answer is: never enough.
    Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

Guess I took the bait....Hmmmm...

Comment

Isn't this like false advertizing?
        Walk slow, Talk low, and Don't say Too Much.

Comment

Trick question? No sex? Man, that's cold....like a shower. Welcome back.
          [email protected]
          ---------------------------

It's better to die happy..........than just die

May Tyr watch over and guide my hand each day.........to do the right thing

Comment

No SEX??? You sound like one of my coworkers, who only lets her husband have it on his birthday (and that's if he's been good).

Tease.

Kristen

Comment

The views on a thread are not really a good indicator of how many different people actually see the thread. Most posters re-read the thread regularly. So many of the views are repeat visits from those who have already posted.

Comment

I've been visiting for quite a while just to get the POV of police officers.

I've learned a lot but am saddened by the "us vs them" views I usually see. I understand the "we need to stick together" mentality. But it seems to extend to assuming a speeder is against you in some sort of way; an enemy.

No, you don't want to give a fellow officer a speeding ticket. He may be covering your back one day. Does this mean it is more acceptable for him to be speeding than Jeff returning from the grocery store?

I'd like to know if there has ever actually been a case where an officer gave his/her mother a citation.

Comment

Sex? Hey now, I'm married, I don't have any of that anymore.

JK!
                  6P1 (retired)

Comment

Believe ME, there's UNmarried people not getting it either!!
                    "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

JB, LOL ... what happened last weekend??
                      Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac.

Comment

Originally posted by jetrep
                        Does this mean it is more acceptable for him to be speeding than Jeff returning from the grocery store?
                        Yes!! It does. Does that answer the question?
                        By the way...this topic was closed in another thread (though I hate censorship in any form!). You should get the hint!

Comment

Originally posted by jetrep
                          I've been visiting for quite a while just to get the POV of police officers.

I've learned a lot but am saddened by the "us vs them" views I usually see. I understand the "we need to stick together" mentality. But it seems to extend to assuming a speeder is against you in some sort of way; an enemy.

No, you don't want to give a fellow officer a speeding ticket. He may be covering your back one day. Does this mean it is more acceptable for him to be speeding than Jeff returning from the grocery store?

I'd like to know if there has ever actually been a case where an officer gave his/her mother a citation.
                          What does this have to do with the topic of this thread, or even the topic to which the thread has evolved?

It is extremely rude to post in a thread a completely off-topic message, especially when the message was placed here because the correct thread for said message was closed.

The topic of this thread is the message boards listing of views vs replies to threads, and the secondary discussion is a comical one regarding lack of sex.

But it seems to extend to assuming a speeder is against you in some sort of way; an enemy
                          That phrase would make the basis for a great thread if the psychology of this phenomenon and the motoring publics view of police as the enemy were discussed, and it could be kept intelligent and without flaming.

Now to answer the question at hand..........not nearly enough!
                          Last edited by txinvestigator2; 07-16-2003, 10:40 AM.

Comment

This is my first time seeing the new setup also. Well, I fell for it too.
                            Losing isn't an option!

Comment

Sorry folks, after reading the original post I assumed this was one of those threads with 'sex' in the title just to get attention.

It still seems to me that pretty much everyone is off topic after reading the post again...

Didn't mean to cause any trouble.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2863 users online. 215 members and 2648 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X