300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civilain Question

Okay say you move into a house or someone new moves into the house next to you and you notice there's something off about the neighbor and by off I mean Disturbia off. Like you see the neighbor bring beautiful women home at night but you never see them leave. One night you here screams and call the police and they after meeting this person and going through his house leave it as a miss understanding.

Then about a week or month later everything has settled down and then you see this person is doing some remodeling in their house nothing to strange just the materials you would need to build a sound proof room. What would be the smart thing to for a civilian to do? Keep in mind this is a hypothetical question I do not live next to a serial killer.

The best thing to do would be get gainfully employed, as sitting around starring at your neighbors is a sign of a creeper.

Comment

Well, a hypothetical question really deserves a hypothetical answer. Attempt to become gainfully employed as my colleague has suggested. Watch TCM. They're celebrating Errol Flynn's birthday this week, and some of the flics, entertaining as they are, are right out of fantasy land. If that doesn't work, see if you can catch a Three Stooges marathon somewhere. Moe, Curly, and Larry usually have a pretty good take on things, so they could be helpful to you in working with your hypothetical situation. "Spread Out".

Comment

Originally posted by KaneM View Post
        Okay say you move into a house or someone new moves into the house next to you and you notice there's something off about the neighbor and by off I mean Disturbia off. Like you see the neighbor bring beautiful women home at night but you never see them leave. One night you here screams and call the police and they after meeting this person and going through his house leave it as a miss understanding.

Then about a week or month later everything has settled down and then you see this person is doing some remodeling in their house nothing to strange just the materials you would need to build a sound proof room. What would be the smart thing to for a civilian to do? Keep in mind this is a hypothetical question I do not live next to a serial killer.
        Move
        Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp.

Comment

Mind your own business. It works wonders. Remember, art imitates life, not the movies are real and by golly the aliens are going to blow the white house up in a couple weeks on the 4th of July.

Comment

Brought beautiful woman to house + had sex with beautiful woman + not sucking in bed = woman screaming in extacy while experiencing an orgasim.

Conclusion: you suck in bed.
            I see dumb people in the mirror.

Comment

^^^^^ winner, winner......
              Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"

Comment

There is a fine line that cuts between being a dutiful and responsible citizen/neighbor who takes appropriate interest in their community and that of the overly assumptive type who parlays otherwise benign activity into some dreadful scenario that necessitates calling the local police while letting their imagination run amuck.

This is not to dismiss the value of observant neighbors who notice something afoot and who report their concerns, but in my experience the majority of these “observations” were skewed by the observer into something that it was not.
                Originally posted by SSD
                It has long been the tradition on this forum and as well as professionally not to second guess or Monday morning QB the officer's who were actually on-scene and had to make the decision. That being said, I don't think that your discussion will go very far on this board.
                Originally posted by Iowa #1603
                And now you are arguing about not arguing..................

Comment

Go over, knock on the door, and introduce yourself.

Bring lotion.
                  sigpic
                  Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
                  And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

Comment

Hey I saw this movie....it was a pretty good remake of the original Fright Night

Comment

Grab a pizza and a 6 pack and go knock on his door....
                      sigpic

Comment

You left out the part about him digging holes in the backyard at 3:30 am.
                        If I were you I would call the local PD and report this immediately!
                        SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
                        SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2016, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $400 to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

Comment

I'll give a serious answer:

I would make friends with him and get to know him, so that when News10 knocks on your door you can honestly say, "He was the nicest guy. Never caused any trouble. Loves his momma."
                          If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

---Jack Handey

Comment

Actually, go next door and ask if he was having a BDSM meet up with a chick who used to post on O.com. Ask if her safe call worked. We'll wait.

Comment

Originally posted by School Cop View Post
                              I'll give a serious answer:

I would make friends with him and get to know him, so that when News10 knocks on your door you can honestly say, "He was the nicest guy. Never caused any trouble. Loves his momma."
                              And don't forget to say he seemed like he had turned his life around and was going to college for a basket weaving degree.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6924 users online. 258 members and 6666 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X