Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Brother Has Been Murdered...Time to Take Action!

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Brother Has Been Murdered...Time to Take Action!

As the Editorial in POLICE magazine puts it:

Your brother has been murdered, justice has been denied, and it is time for you to take action.

Refer to this site his widow put up for the whole story:

www.deputydavidmarch.com

Be heard if you are with me.
    Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

A petition??? I'd rather contribute to a fund established to set up a huge reward in Mexico for the return of the fugitive, one way or the other. Set up a legitmate fund like that that I can verify in a newspaper article, and I'll send money.

Comment

I've printed out the petition and will be taking it to my department to get as many signatures as I can.

Men discovered fire women learnt to play with.

Comment

That's a great idea Frank, now get off your fat *** and set that account up.
        Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

Nah, I'm a follower, not a leader.

Comment

I'm doing the petition...but I'd also contribute to that fund that Frank mentioned. Hmmmm...what was the name of that bounty hunter that got arrested down there? Maybe he's up for a return trip. Or better yet...where is Glockophile when you need him?

Comment

America's Most Wanted went down with those bounty hunters to get that rapist. Maybe they'd be willing to sign on board to go after a cop killer. On a side note, two of the BH's returned home(yesterday I believe).....look like a couple of professional wrestlers (flashy, flashy), not like some of the seemier ones I've delt with.
              Last edited by ASOinFL; 07-13-2003, 09:30 AM.
              [email protected]
              ---------------------------

It's better to die happy..........than just die

May Tyr watch over and guide my hand each day.........to do the right thing

Comment

Hasta la vista...BABY!

I also read where they have skipped out on their bail conditions down in good ole Mexico! Can't really blame them...though it is a bit ironic.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3311 users online. 207 members and 3104 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X