No announcement yet.

Police Uniform Redesign

300x250 Mobile

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police Uniform Redesign

I am an industrial design student at Auburn University in Auburn, AL.
    My senior studio class is developing more innovative uniforms with a leading uniform manufacturing company. We want to express our gratitude for the services you provide.

We have created a survey to compile information to learn about a wide variety of the population involved in your field of expertise. Can you assist us in developing uniforms for the tasks required of you?
    If so, we would also appreciate if you could complete & pass along this online survey to your entire department:

Best Regards and Thank You!

Ianni Nicolaou

We have a long standing unofficial policy on this forum of not helping students with their school work.

Anyone of course is free to participate , but don't expect to find to many takers .

^Normally I agree, but I looked at the survey and it's not so much homework help as I'd view it. They will still have to compile all the info and make their reports.
      I'll point at some of the issues with it though.

Question 4 has issues in that many depts have Police Officer FF/EMTs. Sure, the number of fire class is rather low related to LE or EMS call. However, LE and EMS calls my be about the same, even if they aren't, the uniform is the same.

Question 6 does not define what "class" is. With us what we call "class A" is daily use, when most depts would call their "class A" a dress uniform and daily use uniform could be "class B." Our "dress uniform" is called just that "Summer/Winter Dress" it does not have a "class" letter.
      Last edited by CACBAND; 01-27-2012, 09:25 AM.
      (='.'=) This is Ninja Bunny.
      Copy and paste Bunny into your
      signature to help him gain world domination

Thank you for your input, I will look into editing the questions to make them more clear. The more responses we get, the better, as this is an industry sponsored project, with our designs and products heading to market

What's Going On

There are currently 9040 users online. 356 members and 8684 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad