300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with GA Academy exam

Hi, I have a quick question. Could someone please tell me what type of questions are on the academy enterance exam for North Georgia. I have a number of books which contain pratice test, but all of them seem to contain different test. I really don't know which one is the most like the real thing. I am a college student so maybe the test wouldn't be to hard for me, but than again my grammer and spelling isn't so good either. So I really don't know if I could pass it or not. Anyway, I would like to be able to study, and I would be greatful for any help. Thanks.

P.S. does anyone know of any places online where i could take a free pratice test. Thanks again.

Originally posted by Robert:
    Hi, I have a quick question. Could someone please tell me what type of questions are on the academy enterance exam for North Georgia. I have a number of books which contain pratice test, but all of them seem to contain different test. I really don't know which one is the most like the real thing. I am a college student so maybe the test wouldn't be to hard for me, but than again my grammer and spelling isn't so good either. So I really don't know if I could pass it or not. Anyway, I would like to be able to study, and I would be greatful for any help. Thanks.

P.S. does anyone know of any places online where i could take a free pratice test. Thanks again.
    From what you are writing here, your grammer and spelling seem to be just fine. Keep your head up and good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Robert:
      Hi, I have a quick question. Could someone please tell me what type of questions are on the academy enterance (ENTRANCE)exam for North Georgia. I have a number of books which contain pratice test (TESTS), but all of them seem to contain different test (TESTS). I really don't know which one is the most like the real thing. I am a college student so maybe the test wouldn't be to (TOO) hard for me, but than (THEN)again my grammer (GRAMMAR) and spelling isn't (AREN'T) so good either. So I really don't know if I could pass it or not. Anyway, I would like to be able to study, and I would be greatful (GRATEFUL) for any help. Thanks.

P.S. does anyone know of any places online where i (I) could take a free pratice test. Thanks again.
      Originally posted by cyberpol99

From what you are writing here, your grammer (GRAMMAR!!) and spelling seem to be just fine. Keep your head up and good luck!
      HUH!?!?!?!

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Hey, if you can read and write, you should do fine. Good luck to you. Sincerely.

G.A.

------------------
      No cops, know anarchy.

[This message has been edited by Glockarmorer (edited 02-12-2001).]

Comment

Robert,

As a Georgia Academy Instructor I can tell you that the entrance exams are not designed to be the 'ball buster' you are working yourself up into thinking they are.

Go into the test with a calm, open mind about what you are going to be reading and answering.

Do not read anything into the question, remember these questions are not designed to test your knowledge of Police or Police proceedures.

It is simply designed to test your abilities to be taught these things.

Stay calm and don't either panic or "nut-up", you will do just fine.

It is not going to be and english grammar(lol) or spelling test...

Most are multiple choice and require you only to be able to darken in a little box.

No special skills needed for that.

Your ability to leap tall buildings, in a single bound don't come into evaluation until your finals...

RELAX

The anguish is a waste of effort. Most failures come from the panic attack that robs a portion of your natural thought process from the business at hand...

Test manuals are worth nothing but a impressive space taker on a book shelf...

Don't waste your money.

Take a deep breath and RELAX.

Let me know afterwards how far off the mark my advice is...

It won't be much...

------------------
        REMEMBER: Never Knock on DEATH'S door, ring the bell and run... HE HATES THAT!!

[This message has been edited by David (edited 02-13-2001).]

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7700 users online. 388 members and 7312 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X