300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you do it?

How do you deal with all of the bureaucracy, politics, favoritism, and other kinds of bs involved in the law enforcement profession?

Thanks and stay safe!

Originally posted by jingtza View Post
    How do you deal with all of the bureaucracy, politics, favoritism, and other kinds of bs involved in the law enforcement profession?

Thanks and stay safe!
    You seriously believe law enforcement as a field has a monopoly on these things? I worked in the private sector before becoming a LEO, I can assure you these are in other career fields, too, just as much if not more. Human nature affects all careers with humans employed in them, sucks but that's life.
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks and stay safe!
      I found out something a long time ago; every job (or dept) sucks. You have the find the one that sucks the least.
      Originally posted by Ceridwen
      Just one would be stingy of me, I'd have to get two. For the children.

Comment

The things you mentioned are not specific to law enforcement.

Comment

Thanks and stay safe!
          Because I am a man.

Comment

Originally posted by FP217 View Post
            Because I am a man.
            Really? I thought you were an FP217....
            sigpic
            Originally posted by Smurfette
            Lord have mercy. You're about as slick as the business side of duct tape.
            Originally posted by DAL
            You are without doubt a void surrounded by a sphincter muscle.

Comment

Originally posted by FJDave View Post
              Really? I thought you were an FP217....
              touche

Comment

How do you deal with all of the bureaucracy, politics, favoritism, and other kinds of bs involved in any profession?

Thanks and stay safe!
                Fixed that for you. Bureaucracy, politics, and favoritism have been elements in any human endeavor since the first two cavemen worked together to bring down a woolly mammoth.

Comment

I can handle it cuz Im one of the favorites...works out pretty good
                  "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
                  The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
                  sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
                  Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

Thanks and stay safe!
                    I cry at night until I throw up and then I sleep.
                    Certified troll.

Comment

Adapt, overcome and be thankful! Work hard and do what I need to do in order for myself and my squad to go home in one piece.
                      Strong Body, Sharp Mind And Good Tactics!

Comment

Thanks for the answers! I didn't mean to imply that all of that is exclusive to LE. I just wanted to know if it is any different for LEOs.

Comment

wow , i got it

Comment

Because, contrary to popular belief, working hard and keeping out of the crap, can get you where you want. Like others have mentioned, it is the same EVERYWHERE, so no matter what department you transfer to, you will still have to deal with it.

Comment

I drink. A lot.
                              The views expressed in the above post are the sole opinion of the author and do not reflect any official position by the author's employer and/or municipality.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3875 users online. 170 members and 3705 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X