help please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help please

My girlfriend has just been kidnapped in the philippines. The kidnapper is already wanted for murder.
    I spoke to her on the phone today when this happened. I am here in the U.S. and I do not have any contacts in the philippines. I have tried to find a website for the police there, but just about every link I have clicked on is dead.
    I can't find a phone number, email or anything. If anyone has any ideas, or contacts please let me know. This is an urgent situation. Thanks

[ 02-18-2002: Message edited by: JM ]

Is your girlfriend a american native or a native to the phillipines? Is she a US citizen? If soo you can contact the US embassy and see what they can do to assist you.

Klar

Comment

She is a philippines native.
      I am happy to say that the situation has improved, as she has escaped the kidnapper. Thank you for the reply. Now I just need to find her some good protection until I can get her out of the country.
      Thanks for the reply, I am going to get some sleep.

Comment

My BS detector is screamimg.

Comment

by all means contact col. kirby (aka duke)at the john f. kennedy special warfare center at ft. bragg. the direct line to his office is secret. but i did read about it in a magazine once i think it was 1-910-get-alif. now just remember that i did not give you the number. and i too had an imaginary girl friend once and i thought she was abducted by the midget peoples judian front or was it the back... ole well who cares.

Comment

Originally posted by JM:
            She is a philippines native.
            I am happy to say that the situation has improved, as she has escaped the kidnapper. Thank you for the reply. Now I just need to find her some good protection until I can get her out of the country.
            Thanks for the reply, I am going to get some sleep.
            I'd recommend a suitcase sized tactical nuclear device. Handcuff it to her wrist and that way no one will jack around with her. If someone does mess with her, have her say, "I have a tactical nuclear device attached to my wrist. If you come any closer I will blow you away."

If that doesn't appeal to her, try telling the assailant Imelda Marcos is shopping for new shoes today, and you would like to know if he will loan her money for some white pumps. Before labor day of course!

Comment

Nevermind then, it appears no one will help me anywhere, I am going to the philippines to get her. I swear to god what I have stated here is the absolute truth. I know its hard to believe.

Comment

Kidnapper let her use the phone and make an international call? Nice guy.

She is a native of the Phillipines, and now, since she has been kidnapped and "escaped" you are going to run over there and get her.

Sounds to me like either, A)she has suckered you into bringing her to the states, B)you are just jerking us around, C)Both A and B.

Now y'all know why I am an investigator!!

[ 02-18-2002: Message edited by: txinvestigator1 ]

Comment

I have to agree with TX. Think about it she called you 8,000 - 10,000 miles away ? No friends or family there ? What would be gained by letting her call you ? are you rich ? famous ? Are you being pulled into a bring me into the US where I can be safe scam. Walk carefully. It is not what it seems.

Mike

Comment

I spent over two years in the far east and can safely say that a great number of the women there dream of nothing else than a nice american boy to take them to the big PX in the sky (america). If it is true and every thing you said is correct then I would seriously think before going over there to get her. You yourself might land in a load of stuff you really do not want to be in.

Klar

Comment

if you have any trouble getting her packed out of there , you know imagration and all, you could do like the viet nam vet's and just stuff her in a duffle bag and bring her back. oh did she do the 1800 c a l l a t t thing or the 10 10 220 deal.... it could save you a buck or two....

Comment

A fool and his money are soon parted.

Comment

HA HA HA

Well JM, you sure have made me p*** myself with laughter!!!!!

Next time I become aware of a serious offence being comitted, I'll be sure to make O.com my first stop before anything else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woohoo!

Comment

Originally posted by JM:
                            I am going to the philippines
                            Have a good trip. Oh yeah, write if you find werk

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5031 users online. 226 members and 4805 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
                            X