300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cop in early 1970's

Hello, are there any retired officers here that worked in the late 60's to early 70's? I'm looking for someone willing to help me find some answers to some personal questions if that is at all possible here. Is there a chat room here yet? There was one many years ago, but I don't see a link to it now. Or, is there a chat room with police officers somewhere else that might be able to help?

You may PM me if you wish. No guarantees short of reading what you send.

Comment

I started in the mid 70's...............but was around during the early 70's

PM me if you wish
      Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

I started my career in 1970, you can also PM me..
        Retired LASD

Comment

You may PM me if you wish. I started my career in the early 1960s. Cannot guarantee any satisfactory answers to your queries but I will be honest. I worked for a PD and the CHP, so my experience is widely varied.
          Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence!

[George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

Comment

I started in 1969. PM me as well is you wish.
            Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Wow guys....I was born in the mid 60's. Thanks! I am not feeling as old this morning!! Put a little spring in my step
              sigpic
              Originally posted by Smurfette
              Lord have mercy. You're about as slick as the business side of duct tape.
              Originally posted by DAL
              You are without doubt a void surrounded by a sphincter muscle.

Comment

I started in the mid-1970's too. You can send me a PM if you want.
                "I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Comment

Originally posted by PlayTaps4me View Post
                  Hello, are there any retired officers here that worked in the late 60's to early 70's? I'm looking for someone willing to help me find some answers to some personal questions if that is at all possible here. Is there a chat room here yet? There was one many years ago, but I don't see a link to it now. Or, is there a chat room with police officers somewhere else that might be able to help?
                  Me too.
                  Pete Malloy, "The only thing black and white about this job is the car."

Comment

Just call this the "old man" thread.................................
                    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by FJDave View Post
                      Wow guys....I was born in the mid 60's. Thanks! I am not feeling as old this morning!! Put a little spring in my step
                      Glad to help Dave

Comment

Originally posted by FJDave View Post
                        Rookies! We're surrounded by ROOKIES!

"Yes sir, I know you have rights."
                        "In fact, I know your rights better than you do!"

Comment

Originally posted by PlayTaps4me View Post
                          Is it a question you can post on the board?
                          Retired

Comment

I started in 2005 :P

Wasn't born until 83' :P

Just trying to make the guys feel old, lol

Comment

I feel much better now after reading this thread. I feel like a kid, having started in the late 70's..

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9329 users online. 383 members and 8946 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X