Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help!

Hi guys,
    i'm an italian police officer in Palermo and i'm a student too.
    I need your help to make my final thesis about differences and analogies about uk, italian and usa police officer in public order problems like g8 and stadium representations.
    Some one may help me please.
    TKS!
    Dino

Well Dino, at least you're honest and upfront in your request. As a matter of rather informal forum policy, we make it a practice to not assist students with homework, term papers, research projects,thesis, and other academic endeavors. To be certain, this informal policy is not binding on any member of the forums. They can certainly assist you should they choose. I simply want you to know that the forum may not be standing in line to help you with your project. The fact that you're a serving Italian Police Officer may sway some of my colleagues to assist you.

Comment

Dinus, PM me a current picture of your credentials (I will not share them with anyone) and a piece of paper next to them with your username (Dinus) written on it so I know you are truthfully a Italian Police Officer and I will tell everyone you are who you say who you are, which should help with getting answers to your question.
      Ignore List : Bearcat357, Blackavar

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3146 users online. 158 members and 2988 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X