Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Diarrhea or an extreme urge to poop. HAS IT HAPPENED TO YOU?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diarrhea or an extreme urge to poop. HAS IT HAPPENED TO YOU?

Hello all,

This is of concern to me given the job does not allow you the freedom all the time (during calls or an investigation). Please tell us your story if you have one. Random I know...
    Last edited by PoinT BLaNK; 05-24-2011, 10:37 PM. Reason: typo
    It smells like college in your car sir.

Sorry dont have a story with a tradgic ending for you lol
    Last edited by areardon892; 05-25-2011, 01:16 AM.

Comment

I have Tactical Diapers
      Ignore List : Bearcat357, Blackavar

Comment

I have tactical stains....
        This is for all you parents that like to put your kids names on the back of your mini-vans.

STOP IT! There are predators that will use that information against them!

Comment

We call that a Code Brown.
          Originally posted by kontemplerande
          Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

Comment

Originally posted by SRT936 View Post
            We call that a Code Brown.
            Now you told them the secret about why we run lights and sirens without being on a call....................your cop card needs to be revoked.
            Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Actually, while at the Academy, doing my final testing (scenario based) I had to secure a crime scene...while suffering from Diarrhea. It took over an hour, and I needed to go within the first 10 minutes. The most important thing to remember: DON'T COUGH. That is all.

Comment

To be honest I usually load up on Immodium before each shift just to avoid this problem. It happened to a fellow officer while he was out on a stop once. Had to be relieved so he could be relieved! hahahahaha

Comment

Best scene in the movie! NSFW.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-bsVQe2pHg
                  “Every society gets the kind of criminal it deserves. What is equally true is that every community gets the kind of law enforcement it insists on.” - Robert F. Kennedy.

Comment

Well, my question is based on a personal experience. While on a ride along I had to go badly but I'm not comfortable with public bathrooms. So long story short, on of two people had to be upset, the officer I was doing the ride with, or the guy at BK cleaning after me. I definitely did not want to upset the officer, so I destroyed the toilet at BK because of the weird position I decided to do this so I would not touch the toilet. FML...LOL
                    It smells like college in your car sir.

Comment

Originally posted by BigWil View Post
                      Actually, while at the Academy, doing my final testing (scenario based) I had to secure a crime scene...while suffering from Diarrhea. It took over an hour, and I needed to go within the first 10 minutes. The most important thing to remember: DON'T COUGH. That is all.
                      or SNEEZE!

Comment

Why did I bother reading this? Now I have to ...........
                        sigpic
                        Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
                        And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

Comment

-3 mile run in the Academy.
                          -About 2.5 miles in...Mother nature calls....and calls bad Literally thought I was going to poop myself during the run. Felt like a 5 lb. brick in my intestines...
                          -Sprint past everyone; even the track stars to get back to the Academy. They assume I'm just super motivated and yell, "Yeah! Get some!"
                          -Reach the top first! All the doors...even female bathroom...are locked.
                          -Run into the woods and take care of business. Minus one sock for the day.

Moral of the story; to finish the race first, poop is a huge motivator.

Comment

Sorry, I just realized this is in the Ask A Cop section and I'm not supposed to respond. (or is that just not supposed to answer questions or give the OP advice?)

Move along, nothing more to see here!
                            Last edited by MargeGunderson; 05-27-2011, 05:14 AM. Reason: Sorry; I just realized this one is in the Ask A Cop section
                            "Snort-laughter is the best medicine"
                            ----- Mussel Bound

Don't forget to laugh today. The more implausible it seems, the more you need to.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6367 users online. 351 members and 6016 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X