300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experiences with Ride-Alongs

Does anyone have any cool stories to share while being on a ride along whether it be from the officers perspective or the person riding along?

From my perspective it's usually same-old same-old. For the person doing the ride along, they usually realize that police work is nothing like what they expected and of course that varies person to person.

I usually have Explorer scouts doing ride alongs with me and they get excited over seeing me out cuffs on someone.

Comment

post deleted. Whoops..didn't realize I was in Ask a Cop section.
      Last edited by redsox2010; 05-24-2011, 08:34 PM.
      Everybody counts or no one counts.
      -Harry Bosch

Some of you may remember that in my early days I was sort of a bleeding heart liberal. Then I became a man and put away childish things.
      -Ronald Reagan

Comment

Ya...my cool story is the the idiot got in my car and constantly tried to talk over my radio. I drove him to his car and kicked him out.
        This is for all you parents that like to put your kids names on the back of your mini-vans.

STOP IT! There are predators that will use that information against them!

Comment

My last ride-a-long.
          I enjoyed it, they did not.
          They won't let them ride with me anymore
          SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
          SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6438 users online. 350 members and 6088 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X