300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

############
    Last edited by 1jq512; 04-27-2020, 05:11 AM.

Comment

############

Comment

huni.. i could care less of my spelling/sentences or anything else! good for you being a grade A student.. I was a C or B student and i have gone far in my field. sometimes its about common sense then being the brains in the class. and i do not look down on anyone in life until they show there true colors!

Comment

############

Comment

as for your questions, at a early age always wanted to be a cop and grew up with around cops and firefighters. so with that being said... i made sure i didn't do anything to put myself in a bad situation when it came down getting a job in law enforcement. was i perfect.. that's a no, but when it came to illegal activity, i stayed far from it! plus having my family & friends constantly reminding me of others mistakes, just wanted my dream to come true and it did..

Comment

Originally posted by 1jq512 View Post
              I did not put a "If" here because I wasn't giving you a option, I was telling you.You keep thinking the way you do. Definition from the dictionary - "Your" Informal Used with little or no sense of possession to indicate a type familiar to the listener: your basic three-story frame house. Your going to go real far in this field.

Correction: "If you keep thinking the way you do, you're going to go real far in this field."
              Originally posted by 1jq512
              You just made some errors of your own. This is a forum, not an English term paper. You might look down on me and think i stupid for smoking a little weed, but I'm a straight A student. At least I have that going for me.
              If I had wanted to structure it the way you changed it to I would have written it that way. You did not correct anything, you just changed the sentences to how you would have phrased them. Even if I was not using the informal meaning of "your", take a look at YOUR error's again and see if you feel so "straight A's". Smoke another joint!

Originally posted by 1jq512
              I'm not giving an attitude sir. It might seem like it, when you read it on the internet. I came on this forum to have a conversation and gain information I can't easily get. I'm sorry I came off that way. There's a couple answer's on here that are very lenient with my circumstances. I just think the dept you're from is just very strict and I'm also assuming you're old fashioned. Today its extremely hard to find perfect people without a drug,alchohol alcohol and/or a criminal history. Hell even our president has a drug history
              Last edited by Buffaloboy; 05-22-2011, 10:19 AM.
              Ignore List : Bearcat357, Blackavar

Comment

why does everyone always have to point out spelling, complete sentences on this forum?? who really cares! is this forum about write perfect, hec no! its about the issues that people bring up and how people want to write back to them however they want! goodness! 1jq512... this comment i agree with you!

Comment

############

Comment

phili area..

Comment

Originally posted by 1jq512 View Post
                      Im not giving an attitude sir. It might seem like it when you read it on the internet. I came on this forum to have a conversation and gain information I cant easily get. Im sorry I came off that way. Theres a couple answers on here that are very lenient with my circumstances. I just think the dept youre from is just very strict and im also assuming youre old fashioned. Today its extremely hard to find perfect people without a drug,alchohol, criminal history. Hell even our president has a drug history
                      Just relax, as long as you believe 15 on the polygraph, you'll pass that portion of it.

Comment

Originally posted by herbie1110 View Post
                        Just relax, as long as you believe 15 on the polygraph, you'll pass that portion of it.

Why are you answering in the "Ask A Cop" section?

http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...-To-Posts-Here

Comment

Originally posted by deputymel View Post
                          why does everyone always have to point out spelling, complete sentences on this forum?? who really cares! is this forum about write perfect, hec no! its about the issues that people bring up and how people want to write back to them however they want! goodness! 1jq512... this comment i agree with you!
                          Probably because a well thought out and structured post makes the post much easier to understand and much harder to MISunderstand.

Most of us on this forum consider ourselves to be professionals. Many of us take the time to carefully formulate our answers and try to format them as we were trained..........................clear, concise, and informative.
                          Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

yeah ok.. right on... whatever

Comment

yep pretty much
                              Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by deputymel View Post

So the poster doesn't look like they only have a High School diploma or less. College should be a requirement for all of law enforcement. In New York, it is with most departments. This way you get a individual with a higher level of intellect, which benefits everyone.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4320 users online. 264 members and 4056 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X