300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BB gun/airsoft gun

Some ***** hole is shooting some type of pellit gun at birds in the trees. We live in a residential area, is it legal do this? If he hits me or my house I will be pretty ticked..

In NY, that is highly illegal. Also, shooting at birds with pellet guns can also get you animal cruelty charges and hunting without hunting license and illegal hunting charges as well from the state DEC.

Comment

Most cities in Alabama will have city ordinances prohibiting the type conduct you reference. How much of a priority your local LE agency will put on responding to this type call can vary.

Comment

Illegal in all three cities I've been an LEO in.

In my current county, I'm sure the DA would also pick up animal cruelty charges.

Comment

Well animal cruelty fits..i found bird in my yard the other day alive with a big hole blown out of it. My fiance is a vet tech and she said it didnt look like a bb could of done it so im not sure what else he could be shooting.

Comment

OK, if nothing else, call your local LE agency and see if they can do a little extra patrol in your neighborhood. Explain the situation to them and see if a little extra police presence can help with the problem.

Comment

Let me rephrase my comment. It is legal to have bb guns/airsoft (not sure about NYC). But action you've describe are criminal acts.

Comment

Thanks for the advice.. I will definitely let them know what's going on

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2745 users online. 136 members and 2609 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X