300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I be A Cop?

Well, I've wanted to be a cop since I was a little kid, however I have a few "little youthful indescretions" in my way. I first tried cocaine when I was 15 and I couldn't tell you how many times I have done it to this day. My last use was a long time ago, which was about .. three weeks from today. I was also arrested for possession of marijuana 2 years ago but they weren't even my pants! I also smoked some marijuana 2 years ago and I think it may have been laced with something, should I put this down on the BI packet? One more thing, I like peanut butter...a lot, and one time - well, I think I'll just leave it at that...

So, what are my chances? Please, please, please, I only want HONEST answers.

Originally posted by NextGenOfc View Post
    Well, I've wanted to be a cop since I was a little kid, however I have a few "little youthful indescretions" in my way. I first tried cocaine when I was 15 and I couldn't tell you how many times I have done it to this day. My last use was a long time ago, which was about .. three weeks from today. I was also arrested for possession of marijuana 2 years ago but they weren't even my pants! I also smoked some marijuana 2 years ago and I think it may have been laced with something, should I put this down on the BI packet? One more thing, I like peanut butter...a lot, and one time - well, I think I'll just leave it at that...

So, what are my chances? Please, please, please, I only want HONEST answers.
    hmm..... F- for being original. A+ for effort.

Comment

C- for entertainment value
      Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Lol, I will take those grades..better than three F's, I will have to take one though . I felt it was necessary in attempting to inject a little humor into this rainy, mid-week day..

Comment

It was a C performance. C for "chuckle"
          Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
          Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by NextGenOfc View Post
            Lol, I will take those grades..better than three F's, I will have to take one though . I felt it was necessary in attempting to inject a little humor into this rainy, mid-week day..
            Beautiful sunny day here in the midwest!

Also notice the in my post ....................
            Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Yes I did catch the smiley in your post haha. I have to say I am jealous about the weather you're having, it's suppose to rain for another 5 days here . I also have to admit that, in the OP, I lol'd a bit when I typed out the peanut butter thing

Comment

You forgot to demand answers which show the proper respect for your status as Lord Emperor of The Cosmos.

You also forgot to state that those who provide answers which do not comply with the above will be immediately banned from the site, and hunted down by DevGru (on orders from the President who would obviously be complying with your orders to him) and killed.

-V

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5647 users online. 356 members and 5291 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X